Carter Reynolds ( my own )

Carter called you up and told you he was taking you to the movies at 8pm, it was now 7pm so you an hour to get ready, you jumped In the shower and washed your long brown hair. It was 7:20pm when you finished your shower, you wore a button up shirt and some denim shorts, you put on your white, high top converse and blow dried your hair, finally you did your black eyeliner with mascara and you were finished at 7:55pm Carter would be at 8pm so you locked up your house and waited outside.
5 mins later
Carter came at 8pm sharp and you started walking to the movies as it was only a few streets away. You got to the movies and was half way through watching despicable me ( Random) when Carter put his hand on your thigh and started to move it up your leg, "carter what are you doing?" You asked as you tried to to push his Hand away but it was no use, he was to strong "you don't know how bad I want you right now." He said suductively "can it wait until we go back to my house, I'm really trying to watch this babe?" You smiled. "We can watch it another day." He said and he grabbed your hand and guided you out of the movie room and out of the building. All the while you were walking back to your house he was saying sexual things to you like "your gonna get it when we get home" but you just smiled and decided to go along with what he was doing. You reached your house and unlocked your door, carter started to kiss you intensely you kissed him back and he picked you up and carried you to your room, you both took off your clothes and began making out again, you bent down and pulled his boxers down where you saw his 9 inch friend you looked at carter for a moment then took his whole length in your mouth, you kept bobbing your head up and down until you felt him twitch, s..stop i want you to cum with me he said out of breath and he pulled down your panties in a quick action and stuck his member in you firmly it didn't hurt much as you have had sex before with your old boyfriend but it was no where near as good as it was with carter, carter still let you adjust to his size before slowly moving in and out of you, before long Carter's pace picked up and you could tell he was close which your were to ... "Oh fuck I'm gonna come Y/N!" "Yeah me to!" You screamed, and after a few moments you both came. Carter kissed your head and you both got changed, "see you tomorrow baby I love you" he smiled and he walked out.