CHAPTER 23: Sink or Swim

Deku's POV:

At first I started to panic at the news of Kacchan being frozen, but then I started to think of how I could save him. After awhile I remembered that Kacchan had grazed Shigaraki's crystal body with his tail fin and he shattered like it was nothing. So I went as far down as I could. Then with all the strength I could muster. I swam up to the ship and aimed at the center of the ship. When I hit the center board the holds the ship together.  It splintered into hundreds of pieces causing the ship to tilt. I swam away and saw the Kacchan had come out of the captain's quarters and was at the ledge.  Before I could reach him. Todoroki had made an ice ramp and froze the surface of the ocean in a thirty yard radius. At that moment I jumped out of the water on to the ice. Todoroki saw me and said.

"So you're the one who sank my ship aren't you!?"

His right foot on Kacchan to keep him from sliding off the ice. Kirishima starts to walk over to me with chains in hand. So I started to back away. Todoroki put up an ice wall so I couldn't go in the water.

"Where do you think you're going? After all I'll make sure you see your precious Kacchan get sold before you do."

Right as Kirishima was about to reach me. The ice wall Shatters in between us. I hear a familiar voice say.

"Don't give up Midoriya. Remember you helped us so now it's time for us to return the favor.