CHAPTER 18: Staying Warm

Bakugou's POV:

Deku straddles me and embraces me as we kiss. Mine and his tongues doing the tango together.  Our breathing starts to get heavy as Deku helps me take off my clothes.  As soon as my shirt comes off. I flipped us so I was on top. Deku takes the rest of my clothes off as we start to grind up against each other's bodies. Our lips locked and hands exploring every inch. I  started kissing Deku's neck as my fingers get closer to his entrance. A moan would slip out of his mouth every so often. 

"Kacchan AHHH! this feels so good HAAHHH!"

I start kissing down his chest and right as I got to one of his nipples.  I licked one and bit gently on the other. This caused him to arch his hips. Before I could get to his dick. He put both of his hands on each cheek and pulled my head back to eye level with his.

"What's wrong Deku?"

"Nothing's wrong I just want you inside me that's all."

After I get him wide enough with my fingers and it's not so tight anymore. I slowly and gently enter Deku. Once I'm fully in him. I start to thrust. Our arms wrapped around each other as we start thrusting together in sync. Our breathing gets heavier as we kiss. Only to break acationally for a moan. I can tell when I hit Deku's prostate because he moans and tightens up. When he tightens up on me. I moan in pleasure aswell. As we start getting faster. we stop kissing and our foreheads are touching each other.  As our heads are tilted down. In between our moans we're panting. Deku must've noticed where his prostate was because he would make sure I was at the perfect angle to hit it every time. His ass was getting tighter and tighter with every thrust.

"D....huh Deku y..you're too tight. AHH!  If you don't stop I'm gonna MAAHHH!"

"S..sorry kAAHcchannn I'm about t.to"

Not even a second later. Deku came on my chest and his.

"NNNAHaHaHH!"

His moan squeaked a little. It suited him perfectly. However he clinched as tight as he could at the moment of climax.  Which caused me to cum inside him. The feeling wouldn't stop until he relaxed. It was almost like I came over and over non stop.

"GHAAAHNNNHAHH!"

As soon as he relaxed. I fainted on top of him. The last thing I remember before I fell asleep was laying my head on Deku's chest with my ear at his heart. As his fingers run threw my hair.