CHAPTER 2: Childhood

6 years old Deku's POV:

As I run out the front door after breakfast. My mom yells out.

"Be safe out there Izuku ,and don't play by the water okay!"

"Don't worry mom! I won't!"

I run to Kacchan's house and see that he's with his friends. So I followed him. As we walked to the usual spot we play at in the forest. I look out at the port on the otherside of the cove. A huge ship is there. Kacchan must've seen it aswell because instead of turning towards the forest. He went to the docks close by.

"Kacchan don't go that way. The boards are old and you could fall in the water."

"Tch why don't you just go for a swim and die you OUTSIDER!"

I started to cry but the board by the edge slipped out from under Kacchan's foot and he fell in the water. I couldn't stop myself. I jumped in after him because I knew he didn't know how to swim. As I reached for Kacchan. I saw darkness getting closer to us. So I grabbed his hand and pulled him to the surface. Kirishima and Shoto grabbed him and pulled us both out of the water just in time. Kirishima and Shoto didn't see anything. It was like only people in the water could see the darkness approaching. After we get off the docks safely. We all hear a loud bang coming from the port. When we looked over there. The ship no longer looked like a cargo ship but a pirate ship.