"Eyes on the road, Winnie!" Kamri shouts from the back.

I quickly look back at the road, glancing at Flynn from the corner of my eye.

"It means you get pissed when someone tells you to calm down and you're a bitch when you're pissed!" He fires back.

"Dios mío." Adonis mumbles. "Does he have a fucking death wish?"

We ignore him.

"I'm a bitch when I'm pissed?" I scoff. "Of course I'm a bitch when I'm pissed! Do you expect me to be a fucking smiley face emoji when there are explosions happening behind my eyes?"

"Well, it would be nice!"

"Yep." Adonis mumbles again. "He has a fucking death wish."

"My brain cannot comprehend the shit that's coming out of your mouth right now." I glare at him out of the corner of my eye, still ignoring Adonis.

"Oh, you have a brain?" Flynn scoffs, feigning surprise.

"For the love of God, man!" Adonis bursts, kicking the back of Flynn's seat. "Do you want to get us all killed?!"

"Yes, I have a brain. It's fucking bigger than yours!" I seethe as we keep ignoring Adonis.

"Suck my dick!" Flynn shouts.

"Oh, you have a dick?" I feign shock.

"Yes, I have a dick!"

"Oh, that's right, we just need a microscope to see it."

"Okay!" Kamri cuts in when Flynn opens his mouth to argue. "I don't understand why the hell you two are fighting! There's no reason for you to be mad at each other. Apologise."

"What? No—"

"Now!" She cuts off our protesting.

Flynn and I huff.

"Sorry. I love you." We grumble simultaneously.

"Great. Now that that's sorted," Mia starts. "Does anyone want to fill me in on what the hell just went down in the span of fifteen minutes back at your house?"

"Octavia is Winnie's twin sister and Lucas is one of their best friends, Octavia likes Lucas, and Flynn likes Octavia, and Winnie and Kamri told Flynn that they think Lucas is gay, but said 'couple' just burst into the house while making out, hence why Flynn is being a little bitch." Adonis quickly summarises, leaving Mia staring at him with her mouth open.

"I am not being a little bitch!"

Everyone ignores Flynn.

She nods slowly and closes her mouth. "Got it. I think."

*~*

Kamri and I are now driving back to my house after dropping Mia and the boys off at their respective homes.

"I still think he's gay." Kamri pipes up and I glance at her from the corner of my eye.

"You too?"

"Yeah." She nods. "It looked like he was forcing himself to kiss Tavi, as sad as that sounds."

"Then he said no when Flynn asked if they were a thing now." I add. "And Tavi said yes."

"Yeah..."

I bite my lip. "I tried to talk to her about falling for the wrong guy and that kind of stuff the other day, but she completely blew me off."

She looks at me with a raised eyebrow. "Yeah, well, she's stubborn. Just like you, stupid."

"I am not—nah, yeah, I am stubborn."

"You don't say?"

I ignore her remark, instead sighing and shaking my head. "Someone's going to get their heart broken."

Kamri nods in agreement. "And it's not going to be Lucas."

"Of course it's not going to be Lucas!" I exclaim. "It's going to be Octavia, because she being dumb and doesn't want to listen to me."

"That's shitty high school romance for you."

"I don't want my sister to get hurt but at the same time she needs some sense knocked into her." I groan. "Maybe I can just slam her face into a wall. That should work."

Kamri chuckles a bit.

"I just don't understand how she doesn't see the signs." She states.

"I think she sees them, but she just ignores them." I say. "Isn't that what girls do when they like the wrong person? They throw all common sense out the window and ignore the signs?"

Kamri chuckles at that. "Yeah, unfortunately. You're lucky Adonis is the right guy."

I choke on air and the car swerves. "What?!"

"Oh, please!" Kamri rolls her eyes. "Don't act like you don't like him."

"I don't like him!"

"I know you better than that, Windora." She smirks.

"Whatever." I roll my eyes before changing the subject. "What time is it?"

She rolls her eyes again at the obvious subject change and checks her phone. "Five forty-eight."

"Maccas for dinner?"

"Hell yeah."

*~*

It is currently 12:31am and I just spent the two hours rushing to write this on my phone, in bed, on a Sunday night. But I thought, why not? My sleep schedule's fucked up because of the holidays anyway. I'll just stay up and write this chapter even though it's the first day back at school because I'm a dumbass.

It's been too long since I updated and didn't want to make you guys wait until my exams finish, which is in December.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I don't know if I'll be able to update again before exams are over.

-Lee🦄