6

[Chapter six]

-Winnie-

"My anaconda don't, my anaconda don't," I hear as soon as I walk through the front door of Kamri's house.

"MY ANACONDA DON'T WANT NONE UNLESS YOU GOT BUNS, HUN!" I shout along with uncle Max who is twerking in the living room.

"Holy—jesus!" He grabs his chest as he jumps and turns around to face me. "Do you ever knock?"

"Don't need to." I shrug, holding up a key. "You gave me a key."

"Kamri's upstairs." He shakes his head, turning around and making his way to the kitchen while mumbling to himself. "Why the hell did I give that child a key to my house? One day, she's going to pull a Noah and break into my house in the middle of the night to steal Stella."

"Okay, one, I already have my own jeep." I call over my shoulder as I walk up the stairs. "Two, I can't believe you still have that piece of crap."

"That jeep is going with me to the grave!"

I laugh as I barge into Kamri's room without knocking and jump on her bed.

"Hey, dude." I grin at Kamri, who spins her wheely chair around to face me.

"Hey, Winnie." She smiles. "So, which one do you want to binge watch first? Friends or Fresh Prince?"

"Definitely Friends." I nod before my phone buzzes with a text.

Flynn Rider
Dude get your
ass to the mall
received 11:12

Pooh Bear
Dude why?
sent 11:13

Flynn Rider
I'm here with
Adonis and I
just saw my ex
received 11:15

Pooh Bear
Crazy Caitlin?
sent 11:17

Flynn Rider
YES
received 11:18

Flynn Rider
SHE SAW ME
received 11:18

Flynn Rider
IM FREAKING
TF OUT
received 11:18

Pooh Bear
Be there in 5.
I'm bringing
Kamri
sent 11:19

Flynn Rider
Meet us in
Victoria's Secret
received 11:20

Pooh Bear
Why tf are you
in Victoria's Secret?
sent 11:20

Flynn Rider
Hiding
received 11:20

Pooh Bear
In Victoria's
Secret??
sent 11:21

Flynn Rider
JUST GET
OVER HERE
received 11:22

Pooh Bear
OKAY DUMBASS
sent 11:23

"Kamri, get off your lazy ass." I stand up, putting my phone in the back pocket of my jeans. "We're going to the mall."

"But we were going to be lazy and watch Netflix all day." She whines.