➴ ten: A LITTLE PARTY ALMOST KILLED SOMEBODY ➴

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

"Yeah I know and Forks is so small everyone knows everyone's business." Wysteria shook her head. "You're really pretty too I bet all the boys will be drooling over the new girl." Bella snorted.

"I'm pretty weird is what I am." Wysteria grinned. "Boys didn't like me in Arizona I doubt they'll like me here." Wysteria shrugged.

"You never know. You could meet the love of your life here Bella." Wysteria said, nudging the older girl. Bella smirked.

"Do you know most of the people here?" She asked. "My dad seems to." Wysteria looked over to Charlie who was chatting with two men and a women Wysteria didn't know. Wysteria shook her head.

"Honestly, your guess is just as good as mine. I don't know many people here and it feels like... Half the Rez is here." Bella laughed. "I can introduce you to a couple people." Bella nodded. "Well, my mom and Aunt Sue are back there but you met them." Wysteria said, gesturing into the kitchen where the two women were cooking.

"Duh." Bella said. Wysteria laughed.

"Well, that girl over there with the big scary guy that's my cousin Leah and her boyfriend Sam. They're both really nice although they look like they can be a little mean." Bella nodded.

"And the one over there in the center getting all the attention is your cousin Seth." Bella said, pointing to the pile of boys on the ground.

"Yeah and I don't really know any of those guys but the dude on the couch with the really long hair and the smirk." Wysteria said, pointing discreetly. "That's one of Jacob's friends. I think his name is Embry. I don't really know. I don't have a class with him."

Wysteria kept going around the room, pointing out her Uncle, Harry Clearwater, and her mothers brother, also her Uncle, Roan Attakai. Then there was Jared, a guy in Sam and Leah's class and Acacia who was also a freshman. "I don't know what they're really doing here." Wysteria said. "Maybe their younger brothers are friends with Seth." Wysteria shrugged. "And then over there is-" Wysteria paused as the front door was opened and Jacob appeared, pushing his father in front of him.

The pair were greeted loudly and happily by Harry Clearwater and Charlie who moved towards the front door to greet them, excusing himself from his first conversation. Wysteria watched Jacob scan the room and his eyes landed on her with a smile. His hair was tied up into a bun behind his head, allowing Wysteria to see his face fully. Damn he has good bone structure. If he just grew into it a little more... Bella was snickering next to her. "You're staring."

"He started it." Wysteria said with a frown, looking away from Jacob.

"Do you like him?" Bella prompted.

"He's a nice guy but no I don't like him like that." Wysteria said.

"Why not? He's cute."

"If you think he's so cute, you go talk to him." Wysteria said, purposefully not looking Jacob's way anymore. Bella shook her head.

"Not my type. His hair is really long." Wysteria laughed.

"Even if I did like him... It's not like he would like me back." Wysteria said. Bella was looking at her like she was stupid. "What?"

"What do you mean what? You're pretty and Jacob obviously likes you. He couldn't stop looking at you yesterday when you dropped off my truck." Wysteria shook her head.

"I'm just a shiny new toy. He'll loose interest. He'll probably end up seeing me as a sister or something and... I'm fine with that. I don't want to like someone right now anyways." Bella's expression darkened a little, becoming serious. She pursed her lips together.