"How did you know it was me?" You asked softly, walking over to the orange-haired man that sat on the stone railing.

Taehyung smiled to himself as he turned his body to face you, remaining seated as you approached.

"You should be sleeping." He said, avoiding your question. "I trust that the princes informed you of the coming danger?"

You nodded your head, glancing downward to your bare feet.

You should have worn shoes. It was freezing outside.

"Titan, right?" You asked softly. "They said he's a pretty bad guy."

The hatter hummed as he looked up at you, eyes scanning over your features.

"You're frightened." He stated.

Your eyes snapped up at those words, brows furrowing together at his statement.

"I'm not scared of him, I just-" You paused, biting your lip before continuing. "Jungkook said that he was very powerful...he said that Titan has a big army with him and I know that we don't have as many men as he does and if he gets the castle then-"

"I wasn't talking about Titan." Taehyung interrupted quietly, his hand slowly grabbing yours and pulling you towards him.

You swallowed hard as he pulled you closer by your hand, eyes never raising to meet his.

You knew that he knew.

Taehyung always knew....

He knew you were The Keeper before you ever found the book...and you didn't know how, but he knew that you had found out the truth about who you really were...and he knew that you were terrified of what that meant.

Taehyung's hand pulled you downwards, moving you to straddle him underneath the falling snow. You were face-to-face with him now, your legs resting on either side of his thighs.

Despite the cold, your face began to heat up at the change of position, gaze never raising to meet Taehyung's.

"I don't know what to do." You breathed out honestly.

Taehyung nodded as he listened to you, his hands moving to brush a strand of hair from your face.

"I-If I am really The Keeper, does that mean that my entire life has been a lie? What happens when we finally find a way to get home? I love it here...but I don't know if I can stay here for the rest of my life..."

The orange haired hatter hummed, his multicolored eyes scanning over your worried face, taking in every single detail.

"I still haven't told anyone," You continued. "You and Hobi are the only people who know...I should tell the others, but I don't know if I can bring myself to do it...What do you think I should do, Taehyung?"

Taehyung offered you a sad smile.

He knew what he wanted. He wanted you to stay here. He wanted you to fulfill your destiny and be the person you were born to be...He wanted you to be The Keeper...He wanted you to be his....

But this wasn't about him.

This was about you.

It was your decision and he trusted that you were more than capable of making it on your own...even if you decided to leave this world and go back to your home...Taehyung would respect your decision.

But if you left, he was going to follow you.

He wouldn't let go of his confetti.

Not for anything in the world.