Chapter 36: Alliance Meeting

Start from the beginning

She had looked forward to this day for a year since her 15th birthday, dreaming of the day where she could stay beside him as his partner. Now this woman appeared beside her Brother Shen Yi suddenly. Really, this woman dared to even stand next to him was enough to draw her ire.

"I said, get away from him!"

A whip shot out towards Su Chen but before it could hit her, it was deflected.

Su Chen calmly glanced up to the hero who had saved her. The hero with the nice long legs and huge rack.

"Sister Bai Lan! Why do you want to help this slu--"

Lady Bai Lan gently kept her lips pursed with a smile as Ruge's senior sect brother clamped Ruge's mouth shut before dragging her away back to their Sect Master.

Lady Bai Lan was smiling but her eyes had no mirth as she sent a quick glance to Shen Yi. She was not the hero. She had sent a poisoned needle flying to deflect Ruge's whip, but before the needle could reach it, a small stone suddenly shot forth and had succesfully blocked it away.

Lady Bai Lan gently nodded towards his direction then walked away to where her Sect Master was, leaving a slightly baffled Su Chen, who was expecting more drama but unexpectedly the show was over before it even began.

She sent a resentful glare to the man before her who had once again grabbed her hand and dragged her to a seat near the front of the hall.

If Yuan was here, she would have gaped at the sight, wondering why her fiesty miss was suddenly so obedient...

Yet, unbeknownst to all the jianghu members present who were admiring the willow figure, Su Chen had been grating her teeth in anger since they left Silver Wolf's base.

This perverted man, that had the jianghu members sending love-filled stares of awe and respect from both men and women, had actually pressed her pressure points preventing her from speaking and lifting her hands.

He had dressed her very carefully, this shameless man, like a doll while she stared at him furiously as he daringly hum a jovial tune while expertly dangling the clothes over her innerwear.

When she had attacked him by biting him, he had told everyone how ferocious she was when they had sex, causing her to bite her lip in resentment to prevent more rumours spreading about her.

Really, as another resentful gaze was sent to her, she wondered again what was so great about this kidnapper who takes advantage of poor weak girls?

"Chen'er, stop looking at another men. If you do, I can't help but want to kiss you in front of them to mark you as mine."

A soft hot breath lingered as Shen Yi whispered into her ear, causing her to furiously blush and looked away, as he pulled her close to him and sat her by his side at the area the Silver Wolf were at.

He kept his hand on hers, warmth grazing her fingers as he grasped her hand with his and the other hand was on her slender waist, marking his claim as he stared daringly at the other jianghu members who were looking at them.

She glared at him and kicked him in the shin secretly.

With a wry smile, he unmuted the pressure points so that she could eat. But before she could free her hand immediately from his grasp, he had grasped her hand even tighter, not leaving any leeway for escape.

Su Chen looked away furiously and ignored the boy beside her. This person was even clingier than a newborn baby. Hhmph! Sinces he was here, she would take the chance to sample the food of the jianghu! It was rare to try something different!