In this one She Doesn't Joke

Start from the beginning

"Thank you." Sam says.

"Your dad helped me perfect my shot, now I don't miss unless I want to. So thank you. How's your dad?" I ask. Dean and Sam exchange a look. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to intrude" I say.

"No it's fine, he's on a hunt. Busy." Dean says.

"When you see him tell him I said thank you for the basket, and the condolences." I say.

"He sent a basket?" Dean asks.

"Yeah it's the one with the beef jerky." I say.

"Did he say where he's at?" Dean asks.

"No but you can read the card if it helps." I say point to the basket on the kitchen counter. I heard let out a 'huh'. Sam gives me a small smile.

"Cola or water or Snapple? I'm just pack all three, we're not going to drink much anyway." I say.

"Thank you Scarlett." Sam says.

"No problem, call me Lottie, no one really calls me Scarlett unless I'm in trouble or something serious." I say.

"Thank you Lottie." He says. "No problem Sam." I say once I finish packing the food. We say goodbye and then I stay in the house alone downstairs.

• • • • No one's POV • • • •

Sam and Dean Winchester leave the Gilbert household.

"She's cute,nice, and shes got motherly instincts." Dean says talking about Lottie.

"She has a boyfriend, then again that hasn't stopped you before but she's pregnant." Sam says giving his brother a look furring his eyebrows together.

"Dude not like that!" Dean says. "She's a child with a child, she has a fiancé." Dean adds.

"Alright, now why didn't we ask about the Gilberts accident?" Sam asks.

"They fell into a lake, both daughters in the backseat. There isn't much of a case." Dean says.

"Yeah two teenage girls under 120 pounds opened a door once the car was submerged." Sam says.

"Sam, we're not here on a case, we're here to pay our respects to one of dads few friends that he actually has kept friends since Lottie was a child, so drop it." Dean says as they get into the the impala.

"We have a few days might as well spend them investigating." Sam says.

"I thought we're here on vacation." Dean says sarcastically. Sam shoots him a look. "Fine we'll investigate." Dean gives in, he looks inside and sees Lottie greet her boyfriend with a kiss, he rubs her belly and kisses it.

"Dude. You're staring." Sam says.

"Do you want that?" Dean asks gesturing to Lottie and Tyler.

"I wanted that, now I don't know." Sam says. "You?" Sam asks.

"It doesn't seem to be in my life. Plus a child with this job would be very dangerous." Dean says and they drive off.