Still Learning

Few Months Later
~Lacey~
It's been quiet, almost too quiet.
Since the ambush there's been no sign of the blood sucking menace, they must be planning for a larger attack.
It has been a few months since then, the pack house has been fully repaired. This home is beautiful, don't want anything else to happen to it the pack would have nowhere to go unless we all pile into my old home.. my old home, I always try to keep in touch with my friends as much as possible. Hopefully they can come visit soon if Accalia approves, will take some convincing.
I miss school, but I can't go back. I now have far too many responsibilities now, and I have a hard time controlling my wolf still haven't got a full hold on her. Feisty beast.
I was brought from my thoughts when Accalia wonders into the kitchen, I'm sitting on the counter stuffing ice cream in my face. She's giving me a look I don't quite understand "what?" I say smiling lightly "nothing, I can't look at my mate?" She walks towards me removing the pint from my hand setting it beside me "hey! Still working on that" I scoff but let her continue "you'll upset your stomach Lacey" she says more serious "psh.. no I won't" I go to reach for it again, she stops me and grabs my wrist lightly. I give her a challenging glare "shouldn't you be in your office taking care of important matters?" I say snatching my hand away from her "trying to get rid of me?" She puts her hand to her chest making a hurt face "no.. I'm trying to finish my ice cream in peace" I lower my head "what's wrong?" She ask concerned "I miss college, I miss my friends" I start then stop myself not trying to be whiny "well school is a no." She says still staring me down with those blue eyes "what about Ella, Jack, and Rose. Are they a no?" I ask shyly "why would they be? But I won't allow you to go there it's not safe" I let out a small huff "could they come here?" I stare back at her for a few moments I can see the gears turning her left eye brow raises for a quick second "sure" she smirks a bit, "But, I will send Ethan to pick them up. I don't want them to drive here unprotected since Alec is out there somewhere possibly plotting with the rogues" I forgot about him.. how could I? Traitor, if I ever see him again I will rip him apart.
I nodded in agreement and immediately texted Ella to pack their things they are coming here for the weekend, she was confused as to why they needed a driver I told her I would explain everything.
I made sure the guest rooms were clean and ready for the three of them, I was making the bed in the last guest room and Accalia stood in the doorway staring at me "can I help you miss Loehert?" I say in a funny voice "no, continue what you're doing" she says staring at me, I bent over to tuck in the sheets and heard her growl. I smirked, turning my head to look at her still bent over "Everything alright?" I ask innocently, no response. She walked to me quickly slapping my ass and turning me around throwing me into the bed "you're going to ruin the blankets!" I shouted between a laugh, she hovered over me "what time will your friends be here?" She asked, I was the one who sent Ethan. "About an hour" I said smiling at her "good" she pressed her body onto mine and put her lips to mine, our make out session turned to the ripping of clothes and elongated fangs. Before we could lose control I pulled away to breathe which earned a disapproving growl from her "I'm sorry.." she said looking at my ripped shirt the rip was from the neckline to my belly button "don't be" I huffed out "I can't help myself around you, especially when you toy with me" she stared at me with lust filled eyes and my breath hitched I wanted her to take me right here on the now messy guest bed, but Ethan and the rest would be here soon.
She looked like she was struggling to keep her wolf at bay, I touched her face lightly and she sighed giving my wrist a small kiss then smiling "maybe later we can continue.. in our bed" she chuckled and I nodded "now get out so I can fix this bed.. wild animal" I laughed "yes ma'am" she gave me a soft kiss and got off me and exited the room, I looked at the time on my phone they'd be here in ten minutes. I huffed and continued fixing the bed.
After changing I went downstairs and sat on the huge couch awaiting the arrival of my friends, I began to get lost in thought the events that just took place in the guest room what if we continued, would she mark me? I squeezed my thighs together and felt myself becoming hot and my fangs poking at my bottom lip stop it I tried to collect myself.
I snapped out of my thoughts when Ethan burst through the front door looking annoyed with my three best friends behind him looking around admiring the place, I shot him a confused look they wouldn't stop asking questions he linked I chuckled sounds like them I got up to greet them "Lace bra!" Ella said as she ran to me with arms wide "wow you're really warm!" She stated looking shocked I just shrugged and turned to Rose and Jack who both embraced me at the same time "I missed you guys!" I said enthusiastically "what an upgrade you've gotten" Jack says continuing to look around. They all turn to the stairs where Accalia is now walking over to greet them from "hello.." she waves and stands by my side "hello! You must be Accalia, I'm Ella. I'm sure you've heard all about me!" Ella shakes her hand and giggling "hi I'm Rose" Rose waves and Accalia nods, I turn to Jack who appears to be drooling, this makes me slightly angry. He's eyeing my mate like a piece of meat "Jack!" I snap slightly and Accalia grabs my hand softly calming me down "sorry.. I'm Jack.. uh she just said. Nice to meet you!" He stutters "Pleasure" Accalia says holding her head up giving him a slight disapproving glare.
"Let me show you all to your rooms!" I say and clap my hands together ushering them to follow me to the elevator.
We were all in the living room now, Accalia had dismissed herself to go patrol. Telling my friends about the whole werewolf thing got very different reactions Rose seemed conflicted with the information, Jack thought it was a joke, and Ella being herself said awesome and wanted to know all about it and asking about the myths. Changing only during full moons, can silver kill us, all those fun topics.
"You must promise to keep your mouths shut about this" I say to all of them they nod and say soft promises of not speaking of it. "So what's a mate?" Jack ask "well with werewolves it's someone who you're destined to be with; forever. They are your whole world, you will protect them, do anything for them, and love them" I say smiling slightly "Accalia is your mate?" Ella questions, Rose slaps her arm slightly "well duh!" She answers for me as I giggle "dumb ass" Jack says "wait will you guys have kids?!" Ella ask, I go quiet. No we won't, that was a bit saddening "unless she grows a dick, then no" I say they all laugh at my statement, "then how will your rule continue?" Ella ask "we'd adopt? I'm not sure Ella, stop asking!" I growled I honestly don't know, I would have to talk with Accalia about it. Would we choose a successor? Sperm donor? Shut up! I heard my wolf growl at me I haven't heard her in a while.
We continued talking I answered each question as best as I could, I was tired and just wanted to go to bed and cuddle with Accalia who was still patrolling and would most likely crawl into bed at 3 a.m.
"I'm tired" Jack yawned "let's all get to bed then, we'll talk more in the morning" Ella said "I'll make breakfast" I stated standing up and stretching, we all headed to the elevator and my friends said their good nights and closed themselves in the guest rooms. I headed into my room removing my clothes except my underwear and plopped into the bed wrapping myself in the covers that smelled like Accalia.

I heard the door close and the lock click, I opened my eyes in the darkness and felt the bed dip behind me "go back to sleep love" I heard her husky voice say into my ear softly, her arms snaked around me and pulled me closer to her warm chest she had on a shirt and sweatpants, I heard a low growl when she discovered I was almost naked. "I know you're awake" she growled and I hummed in response leaning against her more and placing my hands over hears leading them towards my breast, "Lacey- I" She starts "shh" I hush her as her hands land on my breast and she starts softly caressing them she growls again.
She moves her lips to my neck kissing a certain spot that sends more pleasurable sparks through me than the other places she kissed, I let out a gasp and felt her fangs drag across the spot this earned a growl from me. She moved one of her hands down to my thigh pulling it a little to part my legs I did so with no hesitation, she slowly ran her hand up my thigh nearing my now throbbing sex leaving her hand there not going further "please, touch me" i breathe out quietly "I will lose it Lacey.." she rasps against my neck "I won't stop you" I say softly and grabbing her hand, she finally moves her hand slipping it under my panties slowly rubbing me "yes" I moan. I press my backside more into her front cause her to grind on me she gives more attention to the spot on my neck making me moan louder, not caring anymore and being completely blinded by lust "mark me" I whisper she slides her fingers between my folds "not yet" she says quickly and inserts a finger "oh god please" I moan out she inserts another finger thrusting them into me at a beautiful pace "damnit Lacey, you're so beautiful" she groans and lifts herself up sliding her fingers out of me cause a whimper to escape my mouth she rolls me into my back gently and crawls over me spreading my legs and slipping her hand back into my panties continuing as she was a moment ago crashing her lips into mine, I clawed her shoulders and arched my back feeling my orgasm come very quickly talented fingers she pulls her hand away and slides my panties off.
She kisses from my lips to my neck down my stomach to my clit, I immediately grab a handful of her hair "fuck" I moan as she swirls her tongue and fingers me "Accalia!" I shout. She grips my thigh pumping her fingers faster, I feel my orgasm coming again "don't stop!" I moan loudly, I'm being very loud. I'm going to wake the whole pack house, I don't give a shit.    I came hard as she continued skillfully and growling lowly, she pulled away from me and tore off her clothing placing herself between my legs once more pressing her body on mine her hot wet core against mine slowly grinding cause moans to come from the both of us now she pinned my arms on both sides of my head locking our fingers together she kissed me passionately moaning into my mouth. It was the most beautiful sound "fuck Lacey" she breathes out bringing her lips to my neck once more she kissed that spot again sending my wolf into a frenzy I ripped my hands from hers and gripped my hands onto her ass god that ass forcing her to press harder against me grinding faster she moaned loudly and bit down softly onto the spot that's been driving me insane.
That must be the spot to be marked, that explained it. I wanted her to do it, make me completely hers "mark me baby" I moaned out she growled and moaned loudly still rocking our bodies together I felt her tongue on the spot "fuck please, make me yours" I whimpered , I felt her fangs on the spot now. I prepared myself for the pain I held my breath, she continued her movements and sank her teeth into my flesh I let out a groan of pain not wanting to scream I let go of her ass and gripped her arms roughly. The pain turned to pleasure as she pulled her fangs out and licked and kissed the spot I grabbed her hair and pressed her lips to mine tasting a little blood but I didn't mind, I was hers now. Completely.
I turned us over quickly I placed myself between her legs pressing myself to her immediately "my turn" I smiled down at her beautiful flushed face, her blue eyes shining in the dark full of lust and love "your turn".