Goddess how

~Accalia~
After that class I went straight home, that girl. Her face appears every time I blink, she was beautiful and she was my mate. A human was my mate.  I laid in my bed letting tears stream down my face, I will admit I was afraid. "Why... I can't do this." I cried "Goddess why! I can't have a human mate, I'll hurt her.. she won't want me" I sobbed to myself hugging my knees to my chest. She won't want me, she won't accept me. I repeated that over and over in my head, "fuck" I growled getting up and running out of the house shifting into my wolf and running wildly throughout the forest. I'm afraid to have a mate especially a human she will be afraid of me, she was afraid of me I saw the fear in her eyes. She hates me, never will want to be mine. Rejection.
That was the only word playing in my head now.
Rejection.

~Lacey~
"Do you know her name?" I asked Ben who was sitting next to me in math lab "who's?" He asked looking confused "the woman from P. A. yesterday" I stated "oh, I think her name is A..AccalE-A?" Ben said awkwardly "Accalia?" I repeated "yea that's it" he snapped his fingers and pointed "okay now quiet" I hushed him getting back to my work, but I could not concentrate at all. I now know the name to those eyes now. What a pretty name.

As soon as I walked into the house and shut the door Ella was standing there at the top of the stairs waiting to question me to death. I inhaled and she took that as a signal to begin the interrogation "what's the problem with that woman?", "do you have a crush!?", " she's hot I say go for it!", and "why wouldn't you talk to me yesterday!?" I was able to walk to my room during this and sit on the bed I patted the spot next to me and she sat awaiting my explanation "now I can't tell you everything because I'm confused by it all as much as you are, but I've been having dreams...Like weird dreams. In those dreams I see her eyes." I said circling my thumbs in my lap "that's weird, are you sure they were hers?" She asked her eyebrows knitting together "I know those eyes." I said confidently "like for years I've known them" I continued "strange" was all she said before she gave me a hug and left my room to run to her computer "I have to look this up!" She stated "yes, believe everything on the internet el" I chuckled rolling my eyes as she opened the small laptop "do you think she's paranormal?" She asked scrolling through websites and yahoo answers "no she's human" I laughed. "Hey look at this," she pointed to the screen, I glance it was something about werewolves I scoffed "that stuff isn't real Ella" I said matter of factly "I guess you're right, but how do you explain those dreams and stuff if she isn't 'non-human' or what not" she looked at me with a questioning look "you really believe in vampires, werewolves, and fairies?" I asked with a laugh "I do" she looked at me with a serious expression "I don't know El... let's just drop it, I think I can handle myself" I sighed as silence filled the room for a few minutes Ella closed her laptop  and got up from my bed "whatever you say Lace Bra, but I'm here if you need help. I'll see ya later I'm going on a date, love ya" she said walking to her room "love you too Elliot" she laughed at the nickname I gave her a while back. I laid back in the bed contemplating what I should do if I see those eyes tomorrow. I drifted off to sleep no longer with the Dream of the eyes, something more intense. Her face.

Intimidating जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें