Unexpected

~Lacey~
We pushed our way through the crowded club exiting through the large doors and almost immediately the valet retrieved a Bentley and Accalia opened the passenger door for me I got in my mouth agape looking over the car she closed my door getting in and driving off to who knows where. The ride was silent and she held my thigh the whole way, for some reason I didn't remove her hand or feel uncomfortable. I felt safe. We arrived at a huge beautiful house that appeared empty. It couldn't be abandoned it was too nice.
We exited the car after she parked in the long stone driveway and I followed her closely as we headed inside "this is all yours?" I asked in disbelief  "The others are in their rooms. My room is on the fifth floor" she led me to the elevator of the mansion, we entered as she reached out holding onto my hand gently. Again I didn't reject it "those men that sit next to you in P.A. Do they live here too?" I asked softly "yes, their names are Ethan and Alec" she said "you must have a lot of roommates" I stated "well they are considered family" she said before I could respond "I have much to tell you and much to teach you, but I don't know how you will react so... Let's get to know each other first" I nodded as the elevator dinged, we reached the top floor. I continued to follow her closely as she led me to a huge room which I'm assuming is hers, she sat on the bed and patted the space next to her. I sat and she started speaking, "the day we met I started off wrong, I want to apologize and start over" she stated holding out her hand I took a hold of it firmly feeling the shocks again "Accalia Loehert, 21 nice to meet you" she said with a smirk "Lacey Xaven, 18 the pleasures all mine" I smiled at the gorgeous woman in front of me as she kept the smirk on her face "better" she stated "before we start getting to know each other I must know this" I said seriously "yes...?" She asked slowly with a worried expression "well you see, I have been having dreams..." I started, she now looked at me blankly implying she wanted me to continue "in those dreams, the only thing I saw were your gorgeous blue eyes and nothing else. No face no nothing just eyes and a blank black canvas behind" one of her eyebrows raised and she continued to give me a blank stare "how long have you had these dreams?" She asked softly "three years" I said her expression changed into a slightly concerned one "strange" she said reminding me of Ella, oh shit Ella! she's probably worried sick about me. My phone was off and I probably had so many notifications "I think I know why" she stated interrupting my thoughts with her beautiful raspy voice, I nodded at her tilting my head "I don't know how you'll take this, but we're meant to be together" she said "what?" I asked a bit taken back, if this was her idea of flirting it's pretty odd "us we are meant to be together forever and if you don't feel the same way or reject me I may die well very slowly" she said, my mouth fell agape and I stared at her "are you joking?" I gasped "please tell me you are, even if we are 'meant to be' I can't be put into a relationship without wanting to be. I mean you're so gorgeous and I would love to have you. I-I just don't know you" I rambled and sadness took over me when I could see how much hurt her expression and eyes held I just wanted to wrap myself around her and kiss the pout off her face. Why does a stranger make me feel this way? "Then get to know me... please" she begged "I- I need to think" I stuttered still not knowing exactly how to feel "how do you know we are meant to be" I asked still hung up on the subject "well..." she got up and rummaged through some drawers "you're my mate" she stated nonchalantly I frowned "a what?" I said "Mate, I don't know if you believe in such things, but I am not human. I am a werewolf and you are my mate" she stated as if it was obvious "were wolves aren't real is this a prank of some sort?" I asked becoming annoyed "this is not, this is real I assure you" she moved to the other side of the room looking for something I just watched her and slightly checked her out "its rude to stare" she said "how do I know you aren't lying and extraterrestrials do exist?" She turned around and looked at me like I was a meal "say a sentence in your head or any thought" she stated you're so beautiful was the only thought I had thank you I heard her voice in my head without seeing her lips move I yelped jumping on the bed moving away from her "what was that!" I slightly yelled "don't be afraid... please I won't ever hurt you" she stated inching closer to me "I'm not scared, just don't know what to make of this whole thing!" I shouted "so you believe me?" She asked sitting in front of me "I'm not sure what I believe, what is a mate?" I asked she smiled at me "a soulmate but more, someone who will protect you no matter what and love you no matter what, someone who makes you a better person. You are that someone to me" she said getting closer to me "is that what those shocks are and is that why your eyes change when you see me?" I asked "yes" she said lowly "is that why you took off so quickly? Is that why you have such a big affect on me?" I asked "yes" she said again leaning in closer and placing her hand on mine "I need you to trust me Lacey" she said "I can't just trust you" I said "I know but I need you to" she said "wait, can you turn into a wolf?" I asked "yes" she rolled her eyes "why do I need to trust you?" I asked "because I need your unconditional trust and I need you to accept me being your mate." She pleaded almost I nodded "okay" I said and she smiled wildly, I was still so confused and lost I needed more answers and a better explanation she was being very short answered with me "you'll learn more soon, there is too much information for you to handle in just one night" she said reading my mind once again "okay" I said we both got up from the bed at the same time "I should really go home now" I said "I'll take you, let's go" she slightly smiled and we made our way outside and into her car "I still can't believe all of this" I said somewhat excited and still confused. "If you ever need me just call me" she wrote her number on a sticky note that she had in her car and handed it to me "what about that mind thing?" I asked "I can only do that in the same space as you for now, I need to mark you in order to have a mind link with you" she said smirking "okay" I said and returned to the quick car ride, the silence wasn't extremely awkward we chatted a little and I told her directions "have I told you you're beautiful yet?" She asked me taking me off guard "earlier you did, but thank you" all the heat rushed to my cheeks "you're gorgeous" I said she smiled and took a hold of my hand kissing it making me feel those not new but still not used to sparks "thank you Lacey" she said in a dangerous tone "I like when you say my name" I stated feeling butterflies but also comfortable with her it strangely felt like I've known her my whole life she just smiled at me and continued driving. The drive was thirty minutes so we decided to listen to music and chat some more.
We arrived in the driveway "thanks for the ride" I said "anytime" she cooed "I'll text you" I shouted as I closed the car door, she immediately pulled out of the driveway and sped down the road I couldn't think straight and I didn't want anyone to know about anything. I myself knew nothing, I didn't want to face my friends so they could interrogate me so I stayed outside for a while looking at the star filled sky enjoying the cool air
I stayed outside for a few more minutes and went in prepared for the worst but fortunately all three of them were passed out on the couches sloppily and I headed to my room and locked the door laying in the bed. I finally turned on my phone seeing no notifications from earlier I guess they didn't care if I was safe. I took the sticky note out of my pocket from earlier and punched Accalia's number into my phone.
Lacey: hey gorgeous
Accalia: hello, is this Lacey?
Lacey: yes it is, i can't get you out of my head
Accalia: I hope not 😊