Trouble

~Lacey~
Morning came very fast which was a real pain in the ass for me, I leaped out of bed not as graceful as expected stumbling to my closet getting dressed into something presentable. Finally checking my phone I had 24 notifications from an unknown number. Who the hell would be calling me 24 times at 7am, I called the number back. It rang once "hello!?" A frantic voice yelped through the phone "who is this?" I asked "no time for that, this is Lacey correct? Don't go to class today! There's... it's... dangerous....alia... fig..ht" the boys voice cut off "what? Hello" I yelled into the phone I couldn't really understand him, from what I could hear I could've sworn he said Accalia. Now I'm becoming nervous hanging up my phone running out the door to my car please be okay I sped through stop signs and red lights I was worried out of my mind.
I got to her house and didn't knock I ran through the door and immediately was hit in the face with the smell of blood. There were bloody paw prints everywhere, werewolf tracks that is. They were big but not as big as Accalia's "what the hell" I whispered then I heard a yelp from farther away, I walked into every room I could, there were fresh blood stains but no wolves to be seen "fuck" I hissed Accalia! I tried the mind link thing. No use. "Lacey" I heard a boys voice, the voice from the phone I ran following the sound "who's there?" I said once I got closer "it's Philip..." I whipped around he was behind me I angrily pushed him into the wall placing my forearm to his neck "you better tell me who the fuck you are and what the fuck is going on! Where's Accalia!" I screamed at him and he bowed his head "I'm... I'm sorry L-Luna... I'm the omega, I I uh she's in the the dungeon" he stuttered "show me to her" I demanded, he nodded and went ahead of me we following a bloody trail to the back of the mansion to what looked like a closet, but inside a hidden steel door. Philip opened it letting me enter then shutting the door behind me. I walked down the cement stairs hearing an almost deafening fit of snarls, large jaws snapping and yelps. I picked up my pace until I reached the big cement area where two wolves were fighting I immediately recognized Accalia, her beautiful grey coat wet with blood and another brown coated wolf who looked in very bad shape "Accalia!" I screamed running between the two beast who stopped immediately "what is going on?" I shouted the brown wolf snorted lunging towards me Accalia had taken ahold of my shirt tossing me to the side I landed with a hard thud hissing as my back hit the cement floor, but I was okay. Accalia had latched on to the other wolf tossing it harshly against the cement wall a loud yelp sounded and the wolf had formed into a naked bloody broken human. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. It was Alec.
Accalia shifted into her bloody naked human, her nose and lip bloody her ribs bruised. Alec looked about the same except more bloody, I just watched them in shock.
After a few seconds of heavy breathing and Accalia looking down at his limp body she reached for his neck lifting him up, he groaned and coughed. "You are no longer Beta, your are a Psi until further notice. I should kill you for your ways, leave this pack house you are no longer welcome here! You sleep in the woods" She shouted at him, he whimpered as she dropped him he got up and limped out of the dungeon. Accalia dropped to her knees breaking down into a fit of sobs, I ran to her kneeling next to her she leaned into me and cried for about 30 minutes.
"What's happened Accalia?" I asked quietly "he's a traitor and a liar and he's dead to me" she whined "I'm banishing him tomorrow" She hissed "he... he" she started sobbing again I rubbed circles on her back "he... he tried to kill me... he tried to poison me and he's been feeding information to rogues, he was my best friend Lacey." She sniffled "I trusted him, I did. He threatened to take you from me" she growled the last part. That's what this bloody mess was about, what kind of mess is this? "It's okay baby, no one is taking you from me" I reassured. We stayed in that cellar holding each other for a few hours that day, I had helped her clean up the floors and herself, I stayed the night and she fell asleep in my arms I didn't care about what I missed in class I just wanted her safe.