Chapter 4

We drove up the gravel path and Ben parked the car, I jumped out and walked up to the door. We stayed in the park for a few hours until Ben decided we spent to long there. I didn't agree I wanted to stay so he had to drag me out literally. I'm still in a mood with him for that, I gave him the silent treatment the whole journey.

"Libby it was getting dark we had to leave, please forgive me" I continued to give him the silent treatment.
"Look I will make you pancakes" I looked over at him to make sure he's telling the truth. I saw pure honesty in his eyes.
"Fine" He grinned, I opened the pack door and was met with a huge mess. The lounge couch was flipped, along with the table, there were holes in the walls and everything else was smashed. I heard more smashing upstairs, I looked too the top of the stairs and was met with an angry Alpha. I visibly gulped, he looked to Ben and then me. He ran down the stairs and pulled me to his chest smelling my scent. I felt him relax against me.

"I thought you had left me" I just stood still not knowing what to do as he held me against his chest. De ja vu much He pulled away and looked into my eyes, I gave him a small smile and he returned it. All his anger suddenly came back when he realised Ben was still here. He growled at Ben and put me behind him, I watched his eyes turn black I realised his wolf was surfacing. Damon growled at Ben again, he looked as though he was about to shift as Ben just stood there shocked. I'm guessing Damon didn't lose control much, no wonder Ben looked like he was about to piss himself.

"you okay, dude?" Ben made a move to go forward but Damon snarled at him making him jump back. I knew I was going to regret it but I did it anyway.Slowly I put my hand on his chest and started to kiss down his jaw and neck. I watched as he visibly relaxed, his eyes turning back to there luscious blue. He turned around to me and put his face in the crook of my neck after awhile he turned bak around to Ben.

"I'm sorry, my wolf took control" Ben nodded and they did a bro hug.
"I will talk to you later" Ben gulped, then left the room leaving me with Damon.

"It was my fault not Bens, I'm sorry" I wrapped my arms around his torso and snuggled into him.

"I know that's why your not allowed out the house as punishment" He continued to snuggle into me, I let my arms drop.

"What! That's not fair" I whined, I pulled away from him.

"Well then you shouldn't have left the house" I turned around and walked up the stairs, sulking in my room.
---------
The smell of chicken drifted through the pack house, I looked over at the clock. It was now 7:45pm I had been in his room for the past 2 hours sulking over my punishment. I got up off the bed and opened the bedroom door walking downstairs into the dining room. The dining table was occupied by a few of the pack members, I made my way over to an empty seat next to Ally.

"Hey" I looked over at her smiling face and I smiled back before giving a small 'hey' Loud chatter filled the dining room as we waited for the food. I looked up at the door as an old women in her 60s came in with plates in hand. She was small and had grey curled hair that reached her shoulder, with electric blue eyes. She was wearing a floral dress with a white apron on. As she went back through the door to get the other plates I stood up and followed.

"Do you need any help?" She turned around and shook her head as she spoke. Normally I wouldn't volunteer to help but she looked like a nice lady.

"No dear Im fine" I walked further into the kitchen up to the kitchen counter where the plates were.

"It's fine, I like to help" She smiled at me and I grabbed a couple of plates filled with food.

"Thank you dear, you are truly kind" I walked into the dining room and placed the plates at the table. Once all the plates were set I took a seat and dug in with the others.