Chapter 1

I looked up at the stars, they remind me of who I am. It's been 2 years since I left, I had caused a bit of trouble here and there. People fear me, I had killed so many people I had lost count. Sometimes I like the new me, the one everyone fears. But other times I think about what would happen if I settle down with my mate or go back to visit mum. As soon as I get those thoughts I push them away as well as my emotions. The only emotion I can feel is anger and hatred otherwise I will become weak. Love is an emotion I have to avoid at all costs that's the worst emotion there is. When you fall in love the walls you've built all crumble down it makes you weak. And as soon as that happens he will break your heart, that's why I have to build walls. I can't show weakness not of the slightest.
I've changed a lot in the past two years. I have now got more muscle and curves, my short brown hair is now cascading down the small of my back, in a long plait. I dress differently now as well, instead of hoodies and leggings I now wear leather jackets and skinny jeans. All of which I had to steal from either campsites or small houses.
I've traveled nearly the whole of the UK now. I've been to North Wales right down to mid England, I'm heading to the south as we speak.
I stopped walking and looked around me, the forest is a lot more dense here. I sniffed the air, the smell of rain and pine hit my flared nostrils. I sniffed again smelling deeper, a pack scent hit my nose. I'm on pack territory and I didn't even notice.
Snap
I guess they've finally realised there's a rouge on their territory. I harden my face and make it void of emotion slowly I turn around and there stood 3 boys, all good looking. The first boy on the left has blonde hair and brown eyes, he has a slightly crooked nose. The boy on the right has blonde hair also but he has dark roots, he has light blue eyes. The guy in the middle had brown hair and brown eyes, I'm guessing he is beta from the power emitting from him. But he's not as strong as an Alpha though, I smirked.
"What are you doing on our land rouge?" The beta spat the word rouge in disgust. I just shake my head and smile at them, my smile turns into an evil one in a matter of seconds.
"What are you doing on our land rouge?" This time it was the one on the right who spoke. After I calmed down I spoke.
"Just having a little stroll, don't mind me" I started to walk away when they snarled and growled at me but I just grinned.
"Your coming with us to meet the Alpha he will decide what to do with you" The beta said, that made me freeze. Me and Alphas don't mix they are all conceited assholes. I slowly turned around and looked at them.
"I'm not going with you, you'd have to take me by force" The Beta growled and stood in a fighting stance and I did the same. We both circled each other, no one made a move.
"What is your name rouge?" The one on the right asked.
"Libby" The Beta stopped circling me and looked into my eyes, they held a mixture of fear and anger. As soon as they were there they were gone, I heard a growl and looked over to the guy on the left, his growl emitted power probably a third-in-command. Before I could even register he shifted and jumped at me. I shifted just before he landed and scratched all down his stomach. He whimpered a bit but got back up and continued to growl at me, I growled at him and we both circled each other. He jumped at me again but I dodged it and scratched his back, he spun around and clawed my snout.
We continued to fight getting, scratches and bites at each other. The third in commands anger was fading and he was getting weaker. I scratched his neck and he collapsed onto the floor, I grinned in victory and looked back over to the beta. He growled but it got cut of by a louder growl that shook the whole forest. I guess they called the Alpha, cowards.
I looked to my left to see a group of 5 men coming closer towards me, all warriors built with muscle. I growled at them and they growled back, they looked at me and then to the third-in-command. They stopped walking and then I heard a snap behind me, I spun around and just caught a wolf about to pounce on me, I scratched his stomach. When he landed he jumped back and tried to scratch me, I dodged and jumped onto him biting down on his neck, not hard enough to kill him but enough for him to submit. He finally submitted and I let go of him, he ran back behind the group of men.
They growled and all ran at me, I snarled and jumped meeting them midair. I scratched one of the wolfs, and landed back on my paws, I spun around and jumped onto one of the wolves who was too slow to turn. I bit into his neck and let him drop to the ground, instantly killing him.
The fight continued me getting hardly any scratches on them, and them getting loads on me. I was starting to get slow from the blood loss, a wolf scratched down my side making me even weaker. A wolf then charged forward and landed on top of me, he bit into my neck only enough to draw blood. I was to weak from the blood loss to fight back. I saw black spots clouding my vision and I fell on the ground seeping into the darkness.
-------------------
I opened my eyes and looked around, I was in a cell, the floors were cement and the bars I'm guessing were made out of silver. I looked down to see my right ankle and hands in handcuffs made of silver. I growled as the silver burned me. This is the second time this has happened, the first time I managed to escape because the prison cell were made out of a cheap metal. I looked around again and a thought hit me, I might not make it out of this.
I just sat here for what seemed like hours, I heard a noise and bolted right up. I heard what sounded like a door opening and then a bunch of footsteps. Then the most intoxicating smell hit my nose it smelt of toffee and chocolates. I brought my nose up to the air and started to sniff widely trying to find the source. I stopped sniffing and looked down, in front of me stood 3 males. One person being the beta and the other being a pack warrior.
"Ah I see your awake" I snarled at the beta. I looked over to the other man, and realised it was the warrior who pinned me down. I then shifted my gaze to the other man he had dark brown hair and was wearing a loose fitted shirt and jeans. I looked up to his face and saw the most beautiful blue pair of eyes I've ever seen, the world seemed to stop as I stared into his eyes. The beta coughed uncomfortably breaking me from my trance, I looked down and heard my wolf mutter something.
'What?'
She said it again but I didn't catch it, I was going to ask her again but I felt sparks travel up my arm. I looked up to see the boy with the blue eyes with his hand on my shoulder, through the bars.
Mate! Mate!
I stopped and stared wide eyed, he's my mate. I can't believe I didn't realise earlier, I snapped out of my trance and growled at the boy. He instantly dropped his hand from my shoulder, I shuffled away from him.
"Mine" he whispered but everyone heard him. The beta stared at him wide eyed and then back at me. My mate put his hand out to the beta and the beta put the cell keys into it. My mate proceeded to unlock the cell and stepped forward into it. I could feel power coming from him and only then did I realise he was an Alpha. Oh hell no my mates an Alpha.
I was so caught up in my state to register my mate was now crouched in front of me. He hesitantly put his hand forward, when I made no move to stop him he moved his hand to caress my cheek. I leaned into his touch completely losing myself in the moment. I felt my eyes closing, the events from the day coming back to me. I didn't even realise I was so tired until now.
"Come on I will take you to bed" That being the last thing I heard before being lifted into my mates arms and falling asleep.
------------------------------
Chapter 1 is finally here I know it's a bit crappy the story gets better trust me. Please vote and feel free to comment suggestions and feedback I will take it all into account! I will try to finish Chapter 2 as soon as I can!
-Liv