"Where two of those Backstreet guys are going to be, yes... special edition... I knew you have to be there," he nodded as I placed my palms in front of my mouth with wide eyes.

"Oh my God," I wheezed shaking my hands; I couldn't contain my excitement as I sat up, making Jared do the same.

"Calm down, fan girl; I looked into it and all of them are married, hah," he grinned crossing his arms in front of his chest smugly.

"Oh, come on," I waved, "it's not about that! I know they are married! They are my childhood loves! They are old anyway," I chuckled.

"And fuck. You. They are younger than me!" he stated slapping my thigh gently; shock on his face.

"What??" I laughed. "No way! They are like... parents. Boring and..."

"And thirty-fucking-nine!" he continued mockingly showing me the age of the most popular one of them on his phone.

"Noooh!" I grabbed the phone away in dismay. "This can't be... okay... let's see..." I searched for all of them and literally my mouth dropped. "Hey, the oldest one is two months older than you," I grinned trying to recover, although I still was in shock.

These people were my teenage crushes and later on my secure voices and turned out the people I thought of as the "grown-ups" are mostly younger than my "boy"friend.

"You're fucking young; all I remember is my troubled-self making fun of these little boys when I was in my twenties while you were drooling over them as a kid," he frowned really seeing him thinking about it, so I just smiled shaking my head.

"Stop it, nor you or me, are looking like or feeling like our age. And I love that. I never felt thirty but being around you always made me feel even younger."

"Is that so?" he smiled, pushing me right back where he wanted me to be; onto my back on my bed.

I knew it just from that little spark in his eyes and that mischievous curl of his lips that he was ready to go further to make me gasp; to see the effects his little nothings have on me. I knew him like I knew the back of my hand.

"That is so," I smiled with a nod digging my fingers into his messy hair.

"So that is it," he grinned playfully as he knocked his forehead to mine lightly. "We do fuck like we are teenagers; don't you think?" he purred into my ear, grinding his hips to mine and I gasped hugging him around with my legs.

"Yeah..." I breathed with a blush, arching my back to push my chest to his.

His smile turned into a satisfied smirk by my reaction.

"Except when we make love," he smiled, and his eyes shone brighter as he mentioned our sweet times together. "But now, love, I have to fuck you so hard to make sure you get enough for the next couple of days," he growled to my lips as his hand slipped onto my neck to grab it, holding it tight.

"Ah, Jared," I whined looking up to him, feeling his arousal pushing mine.

"Oh, how I'm gonna miss you exhaling my name like that," he moaned biting into my neck what made me hug him around strong.

"I want you," I whined grabbing his upper arms firm.

"If you insist," he smiled wide then without warning he leaned down, pushed my top up and bit down onto my nipple.

A surprised scream left my lips as I jerked up, squeezing his arms in pain, but the next thing I felt was the soothing sensation of his warm tongue caressing the aching away.

He was taking his sweet time giving attention to my breasts before he moved on and finally let me feel him all inside. He was rougher than usual and definitely more demanding. I couldn't help but get the feeling that this is the way he was showing control after his weak moments of last night.