Chapter 4

A/N

Just a short update.

Trying if I can execute this..

Warning: Smut

After a week,

"Love! Miss na miss na miss na kita! Napagod ka ba sa biyahe? Pasok na tayo. Nakapagluto na 'ko."

Jema ran to me as I got out on the cab. I hugged her oh so tight. Afterwards I held her hand as we walked toward our apartment.

I closed the door, placed my luggage on the side and pinned her on the wall. I kissed her hungrily. She also missed me. How much? Ask the buttons of my polo that is now on the floor.

We have so many things to talk about. But our lips, hands and bodies preferred to speak in  this fashion. Talking can wait. But not this.

Um... I think we can't make it in the room. We have to do this now. Here, in the floor, facing the door.

It's like the apocalypse will happen any second and we want to make the most out of our numbered breaths.

We took our tops while kissing each other.

I pulled Jema's short as fast as I can. But Jema was quicker. When I faced her again, she already took out her bra.

I kissed her again as our bodies lie on the floor in unison.

I busied myself on her neck, ear lobe, collarbone, then back to her neck. Repeating that process while her hands are taking off my pants.

She also used her feet to push it down faster.

When she's done she immediately took my head and placed my face in front of her left breast.

I sucked it quick and knead the other. When it reached its highest peak I switched on the right.

My hand caressed her side, her thighs and now feeling her mound.

My wife is oh so wet and ready.

I touched her butt for a few seconds. Feeling it and her laced undies.

Then I touched her mound again.

Oops...

I need to buy her a new set of panties.

I remembered I ripped some of it before I went back to Manila two weeks ago.

I flicked her clit and teased her entrance in circular motion.

I kept on doing it till she frustratingly cursed me.

She wants me to break her agony.

I teased her a little more.

Just as she was about to curse me again I thrust into her. Deep.

Slowly at first. And then faster and deeper.

When I felt her muscle control I thrust even faster.

When she was about to cum I pulled my fingers and replaced it by my tongue.

She shouted her pleasure...

And then she surrendered.

I let her recover for a few seconds.

And then I positioned myself on top of her and claimed her lips again.

I spread her legs and gestured it to hug my behind. We are about to dance.

Our clits met.

I started to grind...

And then she followed my lead.

Her hands on my back. Mine on her neck and shoulders. My face is burried on her collarbone.

We swayed to the music that only us knows the melody. Our own lullaby.

I grind faster.

Then I felt her legs holding me tighter.

She was getting ready for her next cumming.

I grind at the fastest pace I can muster.

We cum together. Our juices mixed.

I kissed her and said I love her before laying down beside her.

We stayed there for a while. Taking our time climbing down from heaven.

After a few minutes I got up, carried her while readying her for the second round.

....

maythe4thbwy... I need your verdict. I tried to do my own version of smut lol