Chapter 11

It was 6:55 pm when Ate Bea and I arrived at Makati Palace Hotel.

So Ate Nicole was the one who picked  the venue. Every time may gaganaping event ang relatives namin or friends, she will suggest this place.

Hmmm... The son of the owner of this place went to Cebu last week. I will ask her nga kung anung meron sa kanila.

Jema and I are sitting in front. They don't want us to see the room where they kept all the materials for parlor games, surprise daw.

My family arrived with Jema. Papa, Mama and Ate Jovi and Kuya Cy arrived at the exact time, 7:00 pm. Mafe may have instructed them to do that to avoid peeking.

It was 7:30 when all of the guests, our close friends and families arrived.

Mafe and Ponggay placed a box on the table near us. What's inside were a bunch of, what are those? Improvised hospital bands? It has four colors.

So it's gonna be four teams.

"Good evening guys! So before we begin kindly get your bands. Team green will be Wong Family: Daddy, Mommy, Ate Cy, Dean and Peter.

Team orange will be Galanza Family: Tito Jesse, Tita Fe, Ate Jovi, and Kuya Cy.

Team Hot Pink of course are the Creamline family: Alyssa, Kiefer, Jia, Miguel and Kyla.

ALE squad will be Team Blue: Bea, Jules, Dani, Kat and Thirdy.

They picked their respective bands and placed it on their wrists. Magkakasama na ang magkakagrupo. Mukhang walang papayag na matalo.

One Big Fight lang ang peg?

"Before we begin I will have to say the two rules: Bawal ang pikon at lalong bawal ang madaya."

Buti di kasali si Ponggay at Mafe hahaha.

"We're going to have three games. The first team who will win in two games will be declared champions. In case three teams will tie at one point each, there will be a tiebreaker.

Let's start!

Okay, first game will be Guess the Baby! We will show some baby pictures on the screen and you will guess who it is. Only one representative will answer. And in this game bawal muna sumagot ang parents.

The first team to get three points wins. Are you guys ready? Raise your hand ha." Ate Nicole said.

"Okay, first picture please!" Mafe is in control of the laptop that is connected on the screen.

It was a picture of a baby, maybe months old that is eating a food that I don't know.

Peter of team green raised his hand.

"Ate Jema!" he shouted.

"Correct! One point for Team Green!"

Aalis na sana si Peter but Ate Nicole asked,

"How did you know it was Jema?"

"Easy, I never saw Ate Deanna ate veggies." then the crowd laughed.

Kumakain na kaya ako?! We just laughed and waited for the next picture.

A baby was holding a basketball. Nakasideview kaya di ko makita yung baby.

Ate Bea of Team Blue raised her hand.

"Deanna?" honestly I also don't know.

"Wrong! It was Jema. Okay next picture please!"