1: Welcome Back

OHAI! <3
So before you start reading, I want to mention that this is a sequel to my other book 'Is It You?!' I strongly suggest you read that book first before continuing to this one.

Also, I want to thank @iesha714 for suggesting that I should make a sequel :D Thanks!
~HammyKow
-

~On the car ride home~

Lucy and Natsu sat in the back of the Taxi. Lucy's head was resting on Natsu's shoulder, and Natsu smiled.

"So, Lucy," he began. "We're.. Dating now.. Right?" He asked awkwardly.

"Of course, Natsu." She shifted her head up and kissed Natsu on his cheek, "because I love you."

He blushed and smiled, then held Lucy closer to him and he rest his chin on Lucy's head. "I love you too."

They fell asleep like that, they had a hour left for them to get back to their school.

<><><><><><><><><>

"Hey, kid." The taxi driver sais sternly. "We're here." Natsu, who was already awake, nudged Lucy.

"Lucy," He smiled as Lucy's eyes shines on his, "We're here."

Before Lucy could respond, she heard shouts and cheers from outside the car, coming from three familiar voices.

"Lu-chan!!" Levy's voice cheered as she swung the taxi door open. Behind her are the two other girls most closest to her, Juvia and Cana, who are bursting with grins of happiness.

"Hi, Levy, Cana and Juvia!" Lucy exclaimed, feeling relieved that her friends are okay.

"HEY!" Cana boomed, walking angrily into the taxi and pulling Lucy out in a flick of an arm, "You seemed awfully close to Natsu-san there... Did he try to-"

"NO!" Natsu barely screamed, following Lucy out of the taxi. "Cana, for the 500th time, IM NOT LIKE THAT." He confirmed, glaring angrily into Cana's dull eyes.

"Well then? Explain!" Cana boomed once again with her arms crossed.

Lucy notices Natsu's cheeks are almost as pink as his hair, only realizing that hers are burning up as well. "Well..." She managed to say.

Natsu grinned as he reached over to hold onto Lucy's hands; entwining his fingers between hers, "Me and Lucy are in love." He informed, burning with joy.

"YAASSS!" Juvia and Levy squealed, jumping up and down in happiness.

Cana started fuming and stomped over to Natsu with nothing but hostility plastered on her face. "Natsu..." She grunted as she flicks her arm to his collar, lifting him up by his neck with one hand. "If you dare break poor Lucy's heart, I swear to God, I WILL slice your head off with my card." She threatened as she throws Natsu to the concrete below them.

Lucy sweat-dropped, "Cana, please..." Her eyes start wandering, but they finally land on Natsu's onyx eyes passionately. "Natsu would never..." She smiled at him trustingly as Natsu got up from the concrete.

"Yeah." He smiled, "Never in my life." He reached his arm over, scooping Lucy towards him by her hips. His lips smash into hers, moving in sync with each other.

Lucy's eyes burst wide open, stunned that Natsu had just suddenly confirmed the commitment by kissing in front of her three friends -- who are all squealing get and jumping up and down..

Natsu's lips finally separated from Lucy's and together they both catch their breath. Lucy, who is still more stunned than ever, glimpsed at Natsu's adorable smile, something she's loved since the first time she saw it. She smiled back at his as her cheeks became a light shade of crimson.

"Lucy-chan! Natsu-kun!" The group heard out from the distance. Lucy knew exactly who it was. Someone who caused her pain, but in the end, made her feel confident and joyful.

"Lisanna!" Lucy called out happily as the figure skipped down from the hill. The silhouette ran closer and closer, approaching for Lucy with her arms spread out wide.

"Lucy-chaaan!" Lisanna's arms wrapped around Lucy's neck while Lucy hugged her back. "Oh my gosh! It's only been two days and I've missed you so much!" She sobbed into Lucy's back, and Lucy patted the back of Lisanna's head to comfort her. "It's fine, Lisanna. I missed you too."

Lisanna pulled away and smiled at the couple in front of her. "Congrats on your relationship!" Lucy, feeling suspicious, looked straight into her eyes, looking for any signs of jealously or hatred.

She's not faking it?

"Hey," Juvia spoke up, "Doesn't Lisanna-san like Natsu-san?"

Lisanna flicked her body to turn to Juvia. "Well..." She began, "I-I've actually met someone else.." Her cheeks became the colour of Erza's scarlet hair. "N-No offense, Natsu-kun.."

Natsu grinned at Lisanna playfully, "None taken." While the other five chatted, Natsu's eyes shifted onto the sky. The sun was only a little away from the horizon with the sky turning it's blue colour into orange-pink. "Lucy," he said aloud, getting her attention, "I gotta bring you somewhere." He informed, holding her hand.

"O-Okay!" She stammered as Natsu dragged her away from the five schoolmates.

<><><><><><><><><>

Natsu's POV

"Here we are!" I exclaimed as I opened my door.

"Your dorm room..?" Lucy asked dumbfounded. This is probably not the place she expected me to take her..

I sweat-dropped a little from embarrassment, "You'll see why I brought you here." We walked into the room together. I threw my keys of the coffee table and stripped my sweater off, indicating for Lucy to do the same.

"Wow, Natsu." She praised as she tossed her jacket to me, "your room is more cleaner and neater than I expected t to be." She explained as her eyes wandered around the room.

"Not all High School boys are messy.." I pout as I hop onto my twin-sized bed. "C'mere, Lucy." I said as I patted on the empty spot on the mattress.

"W-What? You want me to go on the bed with you?!" She squeaked as heat came rushing into her pink cheeks.

"Lucy, it's not like it's the first time." I teased while lifting her body beside me. "Now just look forward." I smiled as I pressed the side of her head on my chest.

She gasped as she look through the framed window in front of us. "The sunset is so beautiful.." She mumbled as her eyes started glistening.

"Yeah. It's like this everyday. And I have the best view of it." I bragged.

"Natsu! You see this everyday?! If only I had a view to drool over.."

"This sunset was the only thing that calmed me down everyday. It was the most beautiful thing I saw everyday.." A small silence filled the room. "Before I met you, Lucy." I held her closer and pressed my lips onto hers.