Suga Appendicitis

Request from anonymous user

*Suga's POV*

Me and the members were on our way to our fan signing in Japan. On the way there i felt a bit of pain in my abdomen but ignored it. When we arrived we went inside and saw all of our fans waiting for us. We sat down at our seats and the fans started coming up to us. Everything was fine at this point and i didn't have the pain anymore which was good. When all the fans had been and we said goodbye to then we went back to our cars to go back to our hotels.

I had J-Hope, Namjoon, and Jin in our car and the youngsters in the other. I started to feel the pain again and it was a bit worse than last time but it was bearable. It was painful for about 2 minutes then it went away again. When we arrived at our hotels i went into my room and lay down on my bed. I feel asleep really quickly.

I was awoken to a nauseous feeling in my stomach so i went to the bathroom. I opened the toilet seat and started gagging. The pain in my stomach was coming back so once i was done being sick i sat down on the bathroom floor. At this point i was feeling quick flushed. The pain in my stomach was now at my lower right hand side. I started thinking that my appendix had burst. I took my phone out of my pocket and texted J-Hope to come to my room asap.

I waited for about a minute then heard J-Hope at my door. He let himself in and called me. I called back and he came into the bathroom. He came over beside me and bent down to be eye level with me "What happened? Why are you on the bathroom floor?" He said. "I think my appendix have burst" i said. He looked at me with worry in his eyes "Should i take you to the hospital" i nodded. He stood up and helped me get up off the floor. It was really painful walking to the car but i made it at least. I sat in the front and he got in next to me. "Should i call the others and tell them what's happening?" He said. "Not yet. Wait till we get there" i said and he nodded and started the car.

When we got to the hospital the pain had eased slightly so we went in quickly. We sat in the er and waited for someone to come out and help me. A doctor came out and took me and J-Hope to a room. I sat down on the bed and let the doctor examine me. The doctor never confirmed my diagnosis so i said that i would fly back to South Korea and have surgery there instead. When i went back to the hotel to get my stuff the members were waiting for me. "Why are you back? Don't you have appendicitis?" Said Jimin. "The doctor never confirmed it so i will go back to South Korea to check there instead" the members hesitated at first but agreed as long as someone went with me.

I decided that J-Hope came with me cause he always cheers me up. We packed up our things, said bye to the members, and headed to the airport. When we arrived my stomach started hurting again. "Are you sure you want to do this" J-Hope said and i said yes I'm sure. We got on the plane and headed back to South Korea. When we arrived we got a taxi to the hospital. At the point i felt really flushed and felt quite faint. "Don't worry we are nearly there" J-Hope said and held my hand.

When we arrived at the hospital J-Hope helped me out the taxi and into the hospital. We went into the er and J-Hope sat me down on a chair and ran over to the receptionist. She called a doctor and one came straight away. He wheeled me into a room in a wheelchair. He helped me onto a bed and examined me. He confirmed that i had appendicitis and needed surgery right away. He called up to surgery to prepare for me coming. He told me that i was going to surgery now so i said goodbye to J-Hope. "I'll be waiting for you. See you soon Yoongi" he said and waved at me getting wheeled away.

After surgery i woke up in a room. I looked around and saw J-Hope next to me. He noticed me waking up and smiled at me "Hey how you feeling now" he said. "I feel better now" i said. He smiled and held my hand "How long was i in surgery for?" "It was about an hour and a half" he said. He stood up next to me and said "I've got a surprise for you". "What is it?" I said and he pointed to the door to my room. All the members entered my room and said surprise. I was so happy to see that all the members came back to see me. "I missed you Yoongi" said Jungkook. "I missed you too" i said. They all one by one gave me a gentle hug. We talked for awhile and then the members decided to let me rest so they all said there goodbyes and left. I feel asleep right away.

When i woke up i saw a nurse enter my room with some food for me "Hello Min Yoongi here is your breakfast. You'll be able to leave today if you're feeling better" she said "Yeah I'm feeling better now" i said with a smile. "That's good. Once your finished I'll get you the discharge forms" she said and i nodded. She left and i ate my breakfast and watched tv. When i was done i pressed the button on the wall to call for a nurse. The nurse came back in with the discharge forms "here you go" she said and passed me the forms. When i was done signing them she said i was free to go. I texted the members saying i could leave and they said they'd come get me in 10 minutes once there are ready.

I changed out of my hospital gown into my own clothes. I sat down on my bed and wrote song lyrics while i waited for the members to come. Ten minutes later and they came into my room and greeted me. We went into our van and drove off to the dorm. The members were going to fly back to Japan to finish the fan signing while i stayed at home to rest. I was sad that I couldn't go with them because I didn't want to upset the fans but the members said they will understand. They all said goodbye and left for Japan.
—————————————————
Hope you enjoyed.
Requests are open.
I haven't posted for awhile
because i forgot to. Sorry about that 😬