Rm Food Poisoning

*Rm's POV*

I woke up and went to the living room to see if anybody was awake yet. Jin, Jimin and V we're up already. They noticed me and smiled. I greeted them and went to get my breakfast and then sat with them.

I ate it then went back to my bedroom to get ready. I came back through and saw Jungkook in the living room and saw a tired looking Suga coming out of his room.

I sat down beside Jungkook and watched tv with them.

Jhope came through about twelve minutes after I came back through. We relaxed for a while then went to dance practice.

We practiced for 4 hours and decided to leave after that. We were all hungry so we decided to go to a restaurant to eat.

After we had ate our dinner and dessert we left to go back to the dorm.

During the car journey back my stomach hurt a bit but I didn't think much of it. We arrived back and I went into my room and lied on my bed. I must of fell asleep because I woke up still lying on my bed. My stomach was aching so much and So i sat up but that didn't help at all.

I held my stomach tightly as the aching got worse. I decided to get a glass of water to hopefully help with the pain. I went to the living room and saw the members chatting.

They invited me to join them. I didn't want to but I didn't want the other members to worry so I nodded and sat down. The pain was not getting better at all really and I tried to not flinch when the pain was sharp. Luckily none of the members seen me flinch at the sharp pain. I just sat there trying to ignore the pain and join the conversation.

We stayed chatting for quite a while and then decided to go to our bedrooms to sleep. I shared a room with Jimin so he followed me to our room. Jimin went to the bathroom to get changed and left me alone in the bedroom.

A sharp pain suddenly came and that made me flinch as it was really painful, worse than before. I started thinking that my appendix had burst because of Yoongi but I kept telling myself that it hasn't burst and it's just a stomach ache or something.

Jimin came out the bathroom and looked at me. He looked at me a bit concerned and came over to me and bent down to be eye level with me. I looked at him and he said "Namjoon, why are you so pale??" I looked down at my arms and noticed how pale I looked.

I just shrugged and he stood up and walked over to his bed but kept looking at me. I walked to the bathroom and locked the door.

Suddenly a shooting pain hit me causing me to fall to the floor in pain. Jimin ran over to the door "Namjoon, Are you Ok?? Have you collapsed?" I just told him that I just tripped. I got back on my feet and walked over to the sink.

I looked at myself in the mirror and noticed that I was really pale now. I sat down on the toilet seat and got changed. I stood up and held my stomach tightly at the pain and unlocked the bathroom door.

Jimin was standing outside my door worriedly. He put his hand on my forehead to check if I had a fever. I felt fine so he took his hand away. "Namjoon, I know that there's something wrong so please tell me what it is" Jimin said to me. "It's nothing

I walked over to my bed and sat on the edge of it and Jimin followed me. I was holding my stomach tightly and Jimin noticed it. "Is it your stomach that's hurting?" Jimin said looking at my stomach. I nodded at his response.

He sat down beside me and hugged me telling me that I would be alright. I suddenly had to go to the bathroom really badly. I jumped from the bed and walked over to the bathroom. I closed the door and locked it.

I sat down on the toilet letting my insides empty. I think Jimin heard me as I heard him saying that he was going to get Jin. I felt very nauseous while on the toilet.

I heard Jin knocking the door while trying to get in but got rejected by the lock. I told him that I'll be out in a minute and he waited for me to finish.

I was finally done and I stood up at flushed the toilet. The smell was horrible that I had to hold my noise because of the smell. My stomach still hurt but wasn't that bad anymore and I still had a nauseous feeling.

I suddenly felt a nauseous feeling in my throat but tired to ignore it. I opened the bathroom door and was greeted by Jin and Jimin. Jin pulled me out the bathroom and sat me down on my bed.

He gave me some medicine to help with the pain. I laid down on my bed and felt really tired. I then fell asleep.

*The Next Morning*

I woke up feeling like I needed to vomit. I ran to the bathroom and lifted the toilet seat up and threw up all over the toilet. I heard Jin behind me patting my back.

When I was done he wiped the sick off my lips and sat me on the side of the bathtub. He gave me some medicine and I suddenly relished that the pain in my stomach was gone. There was only a nauseous feeling but it wasn't bad.

I told Jin that the stomach pain was away and he smiled at me when I said this. I went back to my bedroom and sat on my bedside.

Jin followed and sat beside me hugging me. Jimin came into the room with some breakfast for me and Jin. He left it with us and left the bedroom. I ate my breakfast quite quickly and Jin kept telling me to slow down.

RM's Nauseous feeling and his stomach cramps and diarrhoea went away after a few days and now he lives normally.