so I followed him to where he took her and Alhamdudilah I went there on time so I was able to punch and beat him and that scared him away but lo and behold maryam was on the floor with her cloth unzipped, showing some part of her body so I picked her up in my arms and went through the back door where I took maryam into my car and drove away, forgetting all about lailah.

After a long drive of maryam disturbing me because out of her intoxicated state of mind, I picked her up again and took her up to her room where I laid her on the bed but she was fully awake but I couldn't stand her intoxicated aroma so I just decided to leave her there but I went to the kitchen where I asked them to give me some tea which I'm sure will sober her drunken state.

"take I said passing it to her but she refused to get up and take it so I dragged her up but her gown fell because It was unzipped and she was only on her bra, reveling her flat Tommy.

" OK I should just look away" I thought as I looked away but she dragged me and hugged me.

"I don't like seeing you with lailah, I'm your wife" she said hugging me but I didn't hold her.

"drink" I mumbled pulling out.

"no" she said in a drunken state.

"if you drink it I'll stop talking to lailah" I said and she grabbed it and gulped it down and suddenly she fell asleep and she looked peaceful so I just decided to leave but she held my hand tight making me lay on the bed away from her of course.

After a while of sleeping, I finally woke up just to find maryam gone.

"maryam!" I yelled but I couldn't find her so I went to search for her.

I checked her toilet but she wasn't there, I also checked her closet but she wasn't there so I checked outside the house.

I asked the maid but they said they didn't know where she is. So i ran to the security man and asked him and he said he saw her going to the pool side, so I ran there and Alhamdudilah,

there she was sited by the pool side with her legs dipped into the water.

"uhmmm...maryam " I called out and she looked up at with teary eyes, and I could see Nothing but guilt in her eyes.

"what's wrong ?" I asked as I sat beside her while dipping my legs in the pool.

"I'm sorry" she said making her  sobs got louder.

"for what?" I said.

"Aaryan that man who got me intoxicated" she said making me wonder.

"what happened ?" I asked.

"Did he do anything to me ?" She asked.

"yes he did" I said trying to make her scared.

"I'm sorry" she said hugging me tightly while placing her head on my chest.

"I didn't know he slept with me " she said crying "I'm sorry" she said letting go of me and I started laughing.

"you are laughing?, Is it funny to you?" She said sobbing harder.

"because I'm not lailah, I know you love her but I'm a woman who has just lost her virginity to a man who isn't my husband, but a complete stranger " she said crying so hard that I decided to give up and come clean.

"no he did nothing to you" I said laughing hard and she cleaned her tears and she was looking happy and crying again.

"why did you lie ?" She said getting up on her feet.

"I just love seeing you in tears" I said almost in a chuckle.

"I hope you love water" she said pushing me into the poll and thank God I grabbed her hand and she came down with me and yes she was hitting me in the water.

"I hate you"she said holding onto my shoulder making me chuckle.

"sorry" "I said whilst laughter.

"sorry for your self "she said swimming out of the water.