The Mystery of My Author~Part2

Keith's P.O.V.

Keith was interested. The boy looked so at home as he wrote. Keith wondered what the boy was writing to make him look like that. Keith decided to ask the boy what he was writing. Worst scenario The Castle of Lions lost a customer. Best case scenario the boy answered his question. He got up and walked over to the table. He taped the boy on the shoulder, the boy jumped slightly at the contact and looked up at Keith studying him. The boy had caramel skin and very blue eyes like the ocean on a tropical beach. "Wait" Keith thought "back to the point". 

"What are you writing?" he asked. The boy looked a bit taken a back.

"A story" he decided. Keith waited a few seconds trying to choose his next words carefully . The boy spoke again before he could however. " Do you want to read it?" he asked. Keith was stunned, but he gathered his courage and nodded before he sat down at the table. The boy passed him a notebook as he sat down. he flipped to the page numbered 1. He started to read. He became interested as he turned the pages and as soon as he started it was over. This boys grammar might not have been the best and his spelling could use work, but his story was exciting and Keith wanted to write something like that for his next book, he made a few notes on his spelling and punctuation. He looked at the boy and smiled as slightly as the boy seemed to be on the edge of his seat in anticipation. "It was amazing" he said.

"Thanks" the boy replied "by the way my name is Lance."

"Nice to meet you lance my name is Keith, thanks for sharing your story with me it has given me some inspiration."

Lances P.O.V.

" it's given me inspiration" Keith said "thanks". Lance looked up at Keith and smiled. "You're welcome" Lance replied "If you want to come and read again I'm here every Tuesday afternoon."

"OK thanks, Lance" Keith said. Keith waved to Lance as he left. Lance was in a small state of shock. Someone had liked his writing, his writing had given them inspiration. Lance was so happy. He looked down at his notebook and saw something that surprised him. Keith had helped him with his spelling, grammar and punctuation. This guy really knew how to write. Lance walked home. When he got home he looked through the notes Keith had wrote. Lance couldn't help but smile as he saw a note that said "great story so far, can't wait to read what happens next. :p". Lance grabbed his book off his dresser, he opened it up and start reading again.

Keith was happy that someone liked to write like he did. He got on his motorcycle and drove home. Keith had been inspired by that boy. He wanted to write and he had a new story board already forming in his head. Keith intended to go back and read more of lances stories. They were intriguing and Keith just had to know what was going to happen next. He got home and went straight to his desk to start writing.

Keith's P.O.V.

Keith had been writing his draft for a few weeks now. He met Lance every Tuesday and they become good friends. Keith arrived at the Castle of Lions. He was going there today. Lance had not arrived yet so Keith ordered for him. A few minutes later Lance arrived and Keith beckoned him over. Lance sat down at the booth. "Hey" Lance said.

"Hey" Keith replied. Lance past his notebook to Keith. Keith picked it up and turned it to the page he had stopped at and started to read again. He finished and sent down the notebook. "Lance what is your favorite animal?" Keith asked as he opened his own notebook up. "A sea otter" Lance replied. Keith wrote Blue Sea Otter in the fancy calligraphy he had been learning. Lance looked at it in our eyes he watched Keith rip it out of his notebook and hand it to him. "Cool" he stated. He put the paper in his bag and said "Keith tell me a bit more about yourself".

"OK sure well I have an older brother who works here" Keith replied "his name is Shiro."

"Oh yeah I know him, he's the cook"

"Yeah he is" Keith replied.

"My family is super big, I even have nieces and nephews" Lance replies. Keith looks over in awe. "What is your middle name?" Keith asks.

"Alejandro" lance replies.

"Wow so Spanish and "Keith laughs as Lance flushes a deep magenta red."Stop teasing me you jerk, estúpido guapo idiota" Lance says.

"Never" Keith laughs "Friends are supposed to tease each other."

"Meany" Lance replies as he sticks his tongue out at Keith. Keith laughed and response is the continue to talk to each other.