Mafia AU- Part 1

Lance is a mafia boss and Keith is a cop. They have an unexpected meeting at a bar and become friends. How Lance being a mafia boss affect their relationship? Will Keith ever find out? 

—————————————————————————————————————————————————

         Just another rough day on the job for Officer Keith Kogane. On today's patrol he stopped some drug dealers from the Galra mafia group,  getting pretty injured in the process. He brought the man in and had them locked up. Keith then went  to their stations medic Allura for treatment. 

Keith P.O.V.

"Ow" I said it is as Allura dabbed my  wounds with some antiseptic. She glared at me and said " well it's not my fault you went into a fight all on your own!"

I glared back at her and stated "well it's not like I had a choice!" Allura sighed and looked at me with concern. " it's just I worry about you and with all the wounds I've treated for you..." she rambled.

"Stop acting like my mom Allura,  I know how to take care of myself so don't keep worrying so much."  I saw it as I saw some new Band-Aids and gauze wrap things on my body.  "Thanks Allura" I say as I leave. "Be safe" she calls after me.  It has been a long week. Ever since the feud between the Altean and Galra mafia group had started getting worse all hell was  Breaking loose in the city, calling on the police to take care of it.  I needed a break and so I went to grab a drink at a bar. I walked into a bar and sat at the counter. The bartender walked up to me and said "what's  A police like yourself doing at a bar?"

"I am off duty  and I have had a long week so I need a drink"  I reply looking at the bartender who has ginger hair and a mustache. "So what can I get you?" He asks me. " A glass of that light pale ale you have on tap I suppose"

" coming right up" he says. Well he isn't getting my drink someone takes to see in the barstool next to me. I look at the new customer. This young man with caramel skin brown hair and sea blue eyes wearing a nice suit. At the time all I could think was "damn he's hot." The bartender passes me my drink and I take a sip. The stranger next to me orders. "Can I have my regular Coran?"  His voice warm and welcoming. It makes me want to talk to him. However I don't because well I'm not the greatest at talking. 

"Absolutely sir"  The bartender replies.  Sir? He must have status. I finish my drink. The man next to me. "Hello" he says.  He was talking to me oh shoot what should I say. " what is a police officer like yourself doing at a bar like this?"  he inquires.  Oh so he's also wondering why am here, I guess police don't visit often. "I had a long week" I respond "just needed a drink."  He looks at me and smirks " so what happen this week?" He asks. 

 I get it now he was trying to start a conversation. I signed looked at my empty glass. "The mafia groups Altea and Galra have been at eachothers throats recently and the police have had to stop many background deals and fights. I even had to stop a gun fight and got grazed  twice."

"Wow so you must be super resilient if you are able to stop them even after getting practically shot" He said with curiosity and interest in his eyes.  There was something else in his eyes too, a mischievous glint. Wonder what that was about. 

"yes it hurt but pain was not my priority at the time"  I say in response. "Well then thank you Officer for keeping the innocent people out of harm" he states. "No problem" I say "so what is your name sir?"

"My name is Lance."  He replies holding out his hand. "Keith" I say shaking his hand. " Nice to meet you Lance." I looked at his suit and asked " what do you do as a job?" 

" I am the boss of a big computer and Internet company and I look after a lot of employees"  he responds. "what company?"  He looks at me and smile's. "Voltron Enterprises"  he says with a mock grin on his face.  My jaw drops. " you are the boss of that company! So you're saying you owe on that multi million dollar company?!" 

"Yes" he says smugly.  He pulls out a business card that projects a hologram that shows the logo and then lances identification under the occupation it said boss/owner. Wow he cool I thought to myself.  we continue to talk for a while telling each other about ourselves. He asked me for my number and we decided to talk some more on a later date.  We said our goodbyes and I headed home.