Omegaverse Part-1

Lance couldn't sleep at all, it was about 5:00 AM in earth hours and he was restless, he decided to get up and get a snack.Keith was in pain and needed some water. He got out of bed and headed to the kitchen.Lance was sitting on the counter eating the space version of potato chips. "Hey Keith, are you ok? lance asked after seeing Keith walk in.

"You're not looking to good." Lance leaned over a bit. "Yeah" Keith lied " I am okay just a bit dehydrated". Keith suddenly felt a wave of dizziness wash over him. "Woah woah, Keith you're not ok." Lance hopped off the counter and helped Keith stand. "No I am seriously fine" Keith mumbles before he passes out in lances arms. "Yeah, sure." Lance rolls his eyes, picking him up and taking him to Keith's room.

Keith feels as though he is in a dream. Pretty flower fields and he is being carried through them by a prince with beautiful blue eyes and then he wakes up. "Hey." Lance had set him down on his bed. Keith's eyes focus to see lance. "What happened" he asked "just a second ago I swear I was in a field of flowers" "Uh.. I promise you we weren't." Lance said. "Hmm I could've sworn." Keith then realized lance had blue eyes. "Prince!?" He whispered loudly. Lance probably thought he was losing it. Lance raised his eyebrow, "Keith, I'm Lance, the paladin of the blue lion of Voltron."

 "I know it's just nobody needs that I am in so much pain it's making my head spin. I just feel like telling cause my don't work." Keith slurred. "I'm sorry, do you want me to get anything?" "I don't know, I feel like you need to be here though"Keith stated. ".. ok?" Lance stayed where he was standing. "Thank you" Keith mumbled before he eventually feel asleep on Lance's shoulder. "You're welcome."he whispered. Lance played with Keith's hair absent mindedly. Keith woke up with a warm presence next to him. He looked over to see lance and he jumped when he saw lance had his hand in his hair. Lance was starting to fall asleep but woke up when Keith jumped, "are you ok?" 

"Yeah, just your hand was petting my hair" he said. "... yeah?" Lance bit his lip. "Is it bad your giving me a weird look." Keith looked at lance. "No? Am I giving you a weird look?" Lance questioned. "Yeah your red in the face. Are you sick?" Keith asked. "No" lance replied. "Oh so, why where you stroking my hair?" Keith questioned. "Because it's soft?..." Lance said. "It is?" Keith touched his hair curiously. Then he reached out to touch lances hair. "Yours is to, I like it." Lance blushed even more than before, "th-thank you" he stuttered.

That's when Keith recognized what he had said and turned a scarlet shade. "I just said that didn't I , I am so sorry I don't want you to be uncomfortable" Keith said. "It's fine." Lance smiled. "Really?! I honestly don't know what is up with me. I wish I did. I keep smelling this amazing scent like flowers and the ocean. It is really weird." Keith muttered. "Oh.. uhh..." Lance chuckled nervously, he knew his heat was coming, he just didn't know that it was happening right then."I wonder if it has to do with me being Galra" Keith wondered aloud. "Yeah, I wonder if it is." Lance said. "Hmmm I will ask Pidge. Thanks for comforting me lance." He hugged lance and left him on his bed to go find Pidge. 

Lance ran into his room, looking for the heat suppressants."Hey pidge." Keith sees pidge in the dinning room. "Can I ask you a question." "sure" she says. "Last night I was in a lot of pain and then lance showed up and it made me feel better and then the next morning I smelt something amazing. Is it part of being Galra?" he asks. "Oh uhh... it might be, can you tell me what specifically happened?" Pidge raised her eyebrow. 

"Well Last night I became dizzy and so I went to the kitchen for some water. Lance saw me. And I then became really dizzy and fainted in his arms. I had a weird dream about flower fields and a prince with pretty blue eyes and then I woke up in my room. Lance was sitting by me and my room smelled nice I fell asleep and woke up with lance stroking my hair. It felt nice. Then I touched his hair and it was really soft. I liked it, is that weird."