Izuki VS Kastuki Part 1

Start from the beginning

Ochako just stared at her friend with determined eyes, "So its a fated battle between rivals."

"Not that I'm trying to get you wrapped up in my fight or anything", Izuki said lifting up her hands trying no to not scare Ochako.

"Are you kidding, we're a team, right? Let's win this!", Ochako cheered.

Izuki smiled and nodded, "Hm",

"Alright! Lets begin the indoor combat training!", All Might shouted through the loudspeakers,  "Team A and Team D your time starts now!"

Inside the Monitoring Room....................................................................

"Pay attention kids, think about what you would do", All Might said as he took out a clipboard with a paper.

"Are you going to watch the training?", Momo asked in a doubting tone.

"What do you mean? Of course, I will",  Isac said lifting an eyebrow.

"It's becuase her girlfriend is fighting", Shouto added. 

Isac then looked back and forth from both  girls, "What's wrong with you two?"

"Nothing", both girls said in unison.

Isac turned to his left looking away, "Seriously you girls are way too jealous."

"We are not jealous!", Isac's eye then turned to look at them. 

"Then what do you call this", Isac asked.

"........", both girls were silent his statement.

"Ya, I thought so, besides", Isac then stepped forward and walked in between them both, "I don't even know her, and falling in love is something I can't do right now."

"..........", both Momo and Shouto knew what Isac meant.

 Ever since they met him and had become his he only had one goal. To find the person who abducted him all those years ago. To ask him to give them a chance of proving there love was out of the question, but if not now then when. The only lead they had was that man who attacked Westbrook's mansion he had was the only other person known to have multiple quirks, but he was gone and so was any information he had. The only thing they could now was wait, wait for the day that he would notice their love for him. In the meantime, they would support him with everything they had, they loved him and they wouldn't give up on him, even if another girl fell for him, they would still support him.

Back outside........................................................................

"And just like that, we are in", Ochako said.

Both Izuki and Ochako had entered the building through a window and now they were quietly walking up the floors. 

"Careful there are a lot of blind spots", Izuki told Ochako.

[I still have basically no control over one for all, I can't risk using it. If I did I'd probably end up killing someone], Izuki thought as he looked throught the corner of a wall,  [We'll just have to win with Uraraka's zero gravity and whatever I do without a quirk. I've got to use my head. I took a lot of notes of indoor battle and fighting in tight places. I can do this!]

Suddenly a blonde figure appeared and there was a sudden explosion. Izuki quickly grabbed Uraraka on time and jumped out of the way. 

"Uraraka, you ok!", Izuki asked, the explosion was strong enough to blow half her mask.

"I'm fine thanks", she then noticed Izuki's mask, "Deku!"

"It's just my mask", Izuki said and she glared at the figure behind the smoke of the explosion.