"Girl because I be hungry! Now what we eating?"

"Well I was gonna go to that pizza place down the block."

"Ouuu yeah that do sound real good." He groaned, licking his lips. "I can get a Large Pepperoni with Bacon, Ham, Mushrooms, Olives, Pineapples, Diced Tomatoes, and Banana Peppers with Breadsticks on the side."

"Damn Ray" Montana said causing me to laugh. We made a left, going towards the lobby. "You gone share with me? Save me some money."

"Hell no, you make more money than me."

I had bumped Ray up to my Creative Director months ago. He was making dirty money and I paid him extra for styling me, yet he still acted like he was living on a folding towels salary.

"Lay Layyyyy" I hugged Layla from the back over her shoulders. I hadn't seen her all morning due to shooting.

She grinned hugging me back. "Good Morning Nicole, Ray, and Montana. I was wondering where y'all been all this time."

"Upstairs" Ray patted his invisible weave, sitting on her lap. "We going to Carino's for lunch, you wanna come?"

She looked at the MacBook on the desk, checking the time. "Everyday you worried about lunch."

"And?" He questioned her. "I know you gone go."

"Duh I'm going, you buying?"

"I don't know why you and Montana think I got all this money." He looked in his pockets and under a stack of papers. "Where is it? Please let me know when y'all find it." We all shared a laugh.

We waited on Layla to tell the rest of my team we were leaving for lunch. "We driving or walking?" She asked, putting her crossbody purse over herself.

 "We driving or walking?" She asked, putting her crossbody purse over herself

"I say drive and we can take my car." Rayvon clicked the locks to his Yellow Bettle.

"Oh good and you parked right by the entrance." I jogged the little ways to his car, pulling the door handle.

"Y'all all lazy." Montana shook his head. "It's literally right down the block, we can see it from here." He held his hand out pointing at the place.

"I'm pregnant with twins." I put my hands on my hips.

"Hell I just don't feel like walking and I'm not gone let Montana shame me." Ray waved him off. "Get in y'all!"

"So you're gonna pay for parking and then have to pay again when you come back? Ain't no guarantee your spot will be here by the time we finish eating." Montana went on and on while Lay and I got in the car not listening to anything he was saying. There was no way I was walking. I didn't care if it was right down the block or not.

"I have quarters to waste; either you want this ride or not?"

"Ima walk"

"Suit yourself!" Ray looked in his mirrors, pulling out of his parking spot. We weren't driving fifteen seconds before he parked in front of the pizza place.