Beginning of a Promise Part 2

Start from the beginning

"Good morning, Sans. I know. It's very surprising, but I'm helping dad with his work for a few days. Do not worry about my royal guard duties. I have already notified Undyne."

Papyrus than walked to me, and very concerned.

"Of course...I'm worried about you, little brother. I cannot let you go to work while you having these terrible nonstop nightmares."

I was surprised. He never spoke about my nightmares before. In fact, this is the first time, really.

"Bro...Papyrus, Why? Are you worried about me?"

Papyrus than took a deep breath, before exhaling, and speaking to me.

"I just wanted to help you and to make sure that this Dream Premonition doesn't become a reality. As long as I'm around, nothing bad is going to happened to dad. I promise, both you and dad." 

The hearing of him saying that, it brought a tear to my eye. But I wiped it, and smiled at him, happy that he is caring for me.

"Thanks pap. You're the best older brother I could have.!"

Papyrus smiles a bit, and chucked.

"Heheh. I am glad to help you. This is the best I can to reassure you. Now, don't think about work and enjoy your day off without concern."

I smiled a bit. But not in the usual happy smile. More like a I-am-going-you-make-a-humorous-pun smile. I than put out a picture of the well and spoke this out.

"Alright, bro. I guess you know me pretty WELL."

Papyrus than turned into a oh-my-gods-not-again expression. I can kind of see the electricity around his head.

"SANS! NO! IT'S TO EARLY FOR THIS!"

I than decided to mess him up a bit more and spoke this, and held up another picture.

"Give me a BREAK, bro. Admit it, it was an EEHCELLENT pun."

The moment before I knew it, he is already out, but not before saying this to me aloud.

"NYAHI'MLEAVINGANDYOUBETTERNOTDOANYTHINGSTUPIDLIKEGOINGTOGRILLBY'SIFISEEYOUTHEREYOU'REGONNAHAVEABADTIMEOKAYBYE!!!"

He spoke as he stomped away. I chucked and waved to my older brother.

"Kay Kay, Bro. Good day to you too as well."

I spoke. I than heard giggling, and saw Emerald holding her mouth to try to not laugh out loud. Neo is doing a similar gesture.

"Hahahahahahaha! Wow, Sans! You really know how to make your own older brother so angry! That reaction is just so priceless for us!"

Emerald spoke out to me. I chuckled a bit. And spoke out.

"Yeah...well I have had this talent for a while."

I turned, and felt a bit worried.

' 'The worst foe lie within ourselves.' What does that mean? Does it have to do with the premonitions I am having?'

As I thought, I put my hand over my heart, feeling strange, as my right eye is glowing Turquoise, while my left eye is glowing dark blue.