Octane x wattson [?!]

While I was walking her home she fell asleep on my back I was going to use my stim but that would wake her up and I didn't want that so I just walked to her house, she was actually lighter than I thought but I also was blushing because I was holding her by the thigh and I felt wrong for it but I guess she wouldn't mind, I grabbed her hand and put it on her security scanner thing and the door opened wow I thought because she made her own security system it was actually impressive, I put her on the bed softly but she some how woke up she looked at me blushing and shocked but she said "o-ok I've always wished for this and it's happening wow..." I was confused but she grabbed my cheeks and pulled me into a kiss, I blushed hardly but easily melted into the kiss I kissed her back it went from just kissing to tongue kissing. She asked me if I could take her v card but she said it politely..... I blushed even harder and said "as you please princess" I slid my hand up her woollen shirt while kissing her I then took it off and wow she was perfect....I then took my shirt off also and she covered her face because she was flustered by my looks which made my self esteem go up a little, she then pushed me on the bed while smiling and she started to pull my shorts down and I was embarrassed because I was hard from the kissing because it sent a sensation trough out my body including my heart, but she pulled my boxers down and she smiled at me while looking at my erect dick, she then starting stroking it and I moaned multiple times as she did it faster and faster I felt so pleased when she was doing it, she then kissed the tip and licked my dick a couple times to tease me and I simply said "please" and she started to suck I covered my mouth because I felt like I was having to much pleasure and she moved my hand away from my mouth so I ended up covering my eyes, it was a good sensation it started from my heart to all around my body I said "i-I'm reaching ah~ my l-limit" but she didn't stop she started bobbing her head faster and I nutted into her mouth she swallowed it all and I just laid there blushing hardly and catching my breath and she started to get undressed and when she did she tried to top me I giggled and she was blushing confused, I then flipped her over and told her "your not topping your a bottom" I then seen that she was aroused so I didn't have to use lube, I lined it up and I remembered she was a virgin so I did it slow I slowly entered her and she held into my back tightly, after 1 minute I moved back and forth slowly and she didn't seem to be in pain and I asked her to make sure and she responded with "i-I'm adjusted now" I smiled and thrusted into her as hard as I could she moaned and covered her face, I thrusted in and out as fast as I could I thought of the dumbest shit I thought "what if I use my stim?" In my head and I tried it, it some how fucking worked and I went even more faster.

10 minutes later

We were done and she went go have a shower I was getting dressed and getting ready to leave but she grabbed my hand and asked me to stay and I did.

636 words damn XD
I was in school when I made this 💀