I remember? [octane x wraith]

Elliot finally came home but he was drunk and was smelling like another woman's perfume, I knew something was up so I asked him, he responded with "why the *hic* fuck do you care it's not like I'm staying with you forever" I looked at him with disgust and told him to get the fuck out of my house. And which he did surprisingly, I called octane even though it was 5am he still answered "hello this is cock train" I blushed a little and responded "uh hey octane.... I was wondering if you can come over please if you can..." he quickly apologized and said he's on his way. 5 minutes later he showed up, "hey wraith are you okay?" I quickly got up and hugged him I cried into his chest and told him what happened, it was a weird because of the height difference.... octane was taller than me and I was a smol bean. After awhile of talking to him he fell asleep on my bed and I didn't have anywhere else to sleep so I- I slept with him.. don't get me wrong I felt safe in his arms and it felt closer since I felt like I knew him before we met, I woke up to him cooking I stretched and realized I fell asleep in my oversized shirt and pantie on.... I blushed hardly thinking "oh no did he see me like this?" "I was cuddling him so much he must've felt my skin..." I then snapped out of it when he held my shoulder, I looked to him confused and he said "heh your cute wraith and you have a very........ very perfect personality." I blushed hardly to that. After break fast octane left and 1 hour later mirage came back, he came back drunker than before and mad, he yelled at me for no reason "WHERE THE FUCK IS YOUR MONEY I NEED IT" I told him to sleep and stop going to strip clubs but he didn't listen, he came running up to me but the void protected me."watch out behind you!" And went into the void to avoid his attack, I yelled at him "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING???" I got something into my eye and looked away, mirage ended up trying to steal my money and I stopped him from doing that. I made it to calm him down and get him out but he pushed me with all his strength and ran out, I got my head hardly on my wall and passed out for a whole day but lucky octane found me. I felt someone picking me up but everything went blurry again, I woke up in the hospital everything was a blur but I recognized 4 people lifeline, mirage, pathfinder and octane. It was a mix of everything I remember being on lifeline and octanes team but also pathfinder and mirage..... it's confusing. I asked "hey lifey what are you doing here? And what happened, she raised her head really quick and looked at me in shock and she started crying I was confused...... octane pushed mirage off the way and came hug me and I also asked him "hey bwaby what happened?" And hugged me tighter and I felt his warm tears go down my shoulder. Mirage said "I kinda pushed you" and I was confused and said I was talking to octane and mirage looked at me shocked "w-wait your breaking up with me?!" I was confused and told him "I've never dated you what are you talking about?" Mirage looked at me while tears ran down his face. "W-what I've been dating you for 3 months now?! Please remember I'm sorry", octane and lifeline were hugging endlessly in the corner saying "she remembers!!!!" Path finder was holding mirages shoulder and saying "it's okay I promise!", after 2 minutes my head pounded really hard and everything went dark....... I woke up again but this time I remember Elliot was my spouse and pathfinder was my friend, there were the same two people I seemed recognize but I didn't know them. I asked "babe why do I feel confused?" And the guy in green said "rest princess it's best for you" I looked at him confused and politely said "uh I don't know who you are but I'm talking to my boyfriend Elliot." They both looked at me shocked.

740 words :) damn
Who do you think should stay
Mirage x wraith or octane x wraith 😳