Jealousy [wraith x octane]

I met up with mirage he looked happy in a way I asked him what was up and he said "ehhhh kinda lost my v card" I smirked and said "ahaha amigoooo who's the lucky chica?" He then replied with "wraith" my heart stopped and I seen mirage as a disgusting person all of a sudden, I acted cool saying "ah she's lucky to bad she wasn't a virgin either" he smiled and said " she was also and I took her v card". I felt my heart sink but I played it cool until disgusting Elliot left. I laid on my bed with a cigarette in my mouth while listening to music, after I was done my cigarette I fell asleep without noticing. I had a dream of Renee [wraith] it was when I used to date her, I loved her a lot like a lot I'd give my life for her..... but she hit her head while in battle because of me, I placed a bounce pad under her without telling her and she went flying landing in a tree. She got back up almost immediately but she ignored me and life line she went straight into battle after we won me and life line tried to hug her but she walked right passed us and I yelled "babe why are you acting like this I'm sorry" she turned and said "I don't know who you guys are but please leave me alone." My heart sank when she said that. Me and wraith were so happy she loved me a lot and I loved her she meant everything to me but I fucked it all up by putting a jump pad under her without alerting her. Then she left me and life line, then life line left because i ruined her and wraiths friendship, life line and wraith were best friends, they were very close... sometimes I wish I didn't do what I did to her. Because it hurts knowing your girlfriend is dating your best friend. It hurts having to know that your girlfriend forgot all about you. It fucking hurts I punched my bathroom mirror. I lost everything me wraith and lifeline used to be so happy.... but now she's with that smiling robot and ugh Elliot. Sometimes I dream about her remembering everything and leaving mirage for me. And my old team reuniting, but it's not going to happen.... I got up and looked out my deck praying to the stars she would remember me again. I do it daily heh...... but I know she'll never remember and it hurts so much especially that lifeline left me also and doesn't even talk to me. I'm all alone now.

I woke up after falling asleep last night, I grabbed my note book writing my dream down... my dreams were mostly of wraith because I loved her a lot, everyone knows the story except Elliot. I was walking to my favourite coffee shop and sat down waiting for my tea then I heard the bell ring from the door, no one usually comes here but me at this time so I looked up to see wraith. I was shocked because I used to bring her here all the time, maybe she remembers? Or I'm just getting my hopes up. She came sit with me and said "ah it's pretty lonely and quiet in here isn't it?" I blushed because of her smile it makes me so happy it's like if I seen it daily my depression would go away... I then said "heh yeah it sure is" she asked for my name and I said "it's octane and I already know you because your amazing and very beautiful isn't that right wraith?" She then blushed and said "o-oh you already know my name well that's a surprise and thank you for the compliment. Your pretty handsome yourself" I blushed it felt like my heart just got kissed by her soft heart shaped lips, we talked for awhile and she said "hey maybe we can meet up sometime again but I gotta go talk to you when ever I see you!" it felt like I just fell in love with her again I was smiling  and everything I was face planted on the table hitting it and smiling. I then left the cafe thinking all day "wow she actually is talking to me" I then bumped into a very t h I c c guy holding a sign, I read it and he happily said "would you like to join our apex group???" And I asked who's all in it, he said we can talk about that later but I said sure because I haven't played the apex games ever since the "accident". I got along with these people their names were Wattson and Gibbs well that's what he told me to call him, but I soon went home and slept today was a good day.....

828 words d a m