Apex champions [fluff]

It's finally the day of the week. The apex games, I've trained all week with mirage and pathfinder. I've gotten a lot of alone time with mirage and I've kinda been taking advantage of that because..... well I like mirage for some reason... he makes me feel emotions I've never felt before. At first I thought I was sick but I asked life line about it and she gave me a weird smirk and said "aj come here I think someone is in..... lOvE" but she explained everything to me. But the thing is mirage keeps bothering that Wattson girl it makes me angry and a feeling life line called jealousy?. I don't know but all I'm doing this match is showing mirage how I'm also talented and skilled. The games were starting everyone was getting ready and once everyone did it started nows my chance to prove mirage how great and talented I am also.
*announcer*
"Here are your apex champions"
It was us. I won last game a week ago it was a lot of work but at least mirage said it was I-impressive..... b- but that's not the point. All I'm focusing on is that Wattson girl, Bleh Wattson what kind of nickname is that. The games started mirage was jump master and he wanted to go market, while we were sky diving mirage was doing flips and things also was pathfinder I got excited and said "mirage look what I practiced!" And I did multiple flips mid air. Mirage smiled brightly and told me "wow wraith that's impressive I guess I've taught you well.... right darling" and winked at me I blushed to that. But no time to be distracted by his charms once. We landed I found golden and purple armour I quietly called mirage so pathfinder wouldn't notice anything and I smiled giving him the golden armour, he looked shocked and said "w-what's this for wraith???" I smiled and responded with "this is for you since your the one that loves doing finishers while I protect you" he grabbed it from my hands and said "wow thanks and I didn't know you protected me thanks" and kissed my hand. I blushed to that and held my hand to my face when he wasn't looking, I heard the voices "some one is behind you" I quickly snapped out of it and ducked, a sniper shot missed my head luckily I ducked I knocked the lifeline and she giggled and said "you better get those feelings together or you'll lose" I tried my best to act serious but ever since I started liking mirage my feelings opened up. I smiled at her and told her to shut it, "Watch out sniper!" I got hit in the stomach and lost my shield and 50 of my health, I was very close to death but thank god the octane missed his last shot. I then realized mirage and pathfinder weren't at market anymore so I pinged danger and mirage yelled at me saying "WRAITH WHY ARE YOU FIGHTING ALONE???" I said "I'm sorry but please hurry" I sat in a room in pain trying to heal but I can hear the octane looking for me. He found me and pointed his triple take to my head and said "ahhh here we are again chica we could've been a team but you decided to leave me for stupid robot boy and your "boyfriend" pathetic." When he was about to knock me mirage ended up no scoping him with a kraber from behind. He gave me a Phoenix kit and told me to be careful next time. I told him it was just a scratch but thanks, he got mad instantly and yelled "JUST A SCRATCH YOUR BLEEDING OUT GODDAMIT DONT EVER FIGHT ALONE AGAIN WRAITH" I knew that I was being distracted from my feelings and I wasn't acting normally and I was being less serious about winning. I then hugged him and whispered "I'm sorry I won't do it again" mirage was shocked I just hugged him but he hugged me back and said "thank you" I blushed hardly while hugging him...