Apex champions [part 2]

After awhile we eliminated 6 squads I ended up having 10 kills and mirage had 4 and pathfinder had 1 sadly but it was a lot of work. There was two squads left but it was unknown how much people there was pathfinder went high ground to see if he could see anyone so I was left alone with mirage. I was going to tell him I liked him but that would distract me so I didn't bother. While me and mirage were just walking around waiting for pathfinder to signal us, a voice came in my head saying "bruh a roc-" and I tripped falling into mirage, I was laying on his chest I could tell because of his yellow suit and quickly got up and he said it's okay while giggling. That's when pathfinder saw the two teams. Mirage and pathfinder went to 3rd party while I was dusting myself off I know it's odd for me trying to be perfect but it was for mirage..... I heard them saying the were down and I immediately ran over there pathfinder got finished and also mirage did, pathfinder said there was one left because they killed the others. I found the last person..... it was Wattson camping in a room with her stupid fences.... to bad I had a kraber thanks to mirage. I aimed at her through the window and ready to shoot but mirage quickly said "wait don't do it.... just  give her the win." I got mad at that and told him to shut it and shot my shot. I got her headshot but she got knocked I was confused but she made it obvious by flashing her golden shield. She had a resurrection shield, I walked into the room breaking the fences she had up. I looked at her with my glowing blue eyes and muted mirage I quietly said "heh for a new girl your pretty weak but I have one request..... stay the fuck away from mirage." And finished her.
*announcer*
Here are your apex champions
After the game Wattson looked scared of me and walked away from mirage immediately. Mirage came up to me and said "why didn't you give her the win now she doesn't even wanna look at me and why did you mute me at the end are you okay in the head" his words hurt me and pathfinder told mirage to " you don't understand I think wraith wants to have a very good talk with you!". Mirage walked away to his room but before he entered I grabbed his hand. I looked away and told him "m-mirage can we have a talk...." he looked shocked that I was holding his hand and said "sure I'll come in your room" I realized I was holding his hand and blushed while saying "s-sorry I didn't mean to do that"
*10 minutes later*
I refreshed up and changed into shorts and a tank top. I sat on my bed waiting for mirage while petting my white fluffy cat I named Elliot secretly. Mirage then knocked on my door I told him to come in he was for some reason only wearing shorts which made me blush.... he then said "oh you have a cat?? I don't know that what's his name?" I blushed and said "I-uh his name is E" I awkwardly smiled while blushing. He said "e huh? Elliot could've been better just like me" I laughed to that.
He then asked "so what did you wanna talk about?" I asked if we could go on the roof top he said sure and we went to the roof top and it was beautiful.... there were stars out and northern lights the city lights bellow made it even more beautiful... I then asked for a hug. Which he said yes to, while I was hugging him I whispered into his ear "Elliot I know this may seem weird but.... I've fallen in love with you, you made me feel emotions I've never felt before but if this ruins our friendship I just wanna say I'm sorry." I then hugged him tighter.
He giggled and looked at me in the eyes and said "I've been trying to make you jealous by bothering Wattson and turns out it worked. But I'm sure happy to have someone independent and beautiful as you in my life. But I also like you too" he then kissed me. I immediately melted into the kiss and kissed back. My heart was racing but I was happy to call him mine..... I guess that's what I get for trying my best for him.

The end.

Dam 780 words on each page. I've been mf screaming while making this xddd