Im sorry [octane x wraith]

I woke up very needy of getting a kill I've never felt like this before..... it was a weird feeling but I couldn't stop my mind from thinking of wraith when she was mine, when I used to hold her in my arms while me slept, when I used to kiss her on daily bases, when I was happy....
I was thinking of killing mirage I don't know why, even though he was my best friend I felt like If I did that I'd be happy I guess. After awhile I said fuck it and invited him over, when he showed up I stabbed him in the neck with my stim, and he passed out, I made sure I gave him my stim every 2 hours so he doesn't wake up. But I left to see wraith and to "pretend to ask where mirage was" I knocked and she told me to come in I blushed because she was wearing comfy clothes she'd wear when we used to date, but the important thing is that..... she was wearing my hoodie but she didn't know. I talked to her for awhile and asked if she knew how to use her ultimate?, she said she doesn't know and she tried. After 3 hours she couldn't do it I cheered her up by telling her that my ultimate easy to use and I put down a bounce pad, she looked at it and said "i-I've seen this before in my dream and you and a girl with pink buns were in it." My heart stopped and I smiled "OH UH that's amazing can you tell me what happened????" She told "I was aiming at a object that I thought was a person and I got flung up into the air but I wasn't prepared for it and I fell into a tree and all of a sudden you and that girl were complete strangers to me and I tried to figure out who you guys were" my heart started beating fast. "Ah what a weird dream" I said hoping she would dream about it more and remember me.
She then asked "have you seen mirage?" I said nope sorry and she said it's okay,
She ended up dropping her water on her cat and she somehow activated her ultimate right behind me that caused me to go into the void. And the portal shut, I didn't know how to work the void but I seen a lot of wraiths in different scenarios, and one wraith caught my eye. It was wraith before I put the bounce pad down, I yelled at her "MOVE" and her eyes glowed blue and she did I watched myself throw the bounce pad down but it went different this time..... she didn't hit it because I told her to move
I started to cry I felt happy I've just seen her not get hurt. I ended up watching everything until we won, I seen me and wraith kiss and it made me so happy I felt happiness for once after a long time. I seen a petal open and it was wraith after she cleaned her cat I came out and said "looks like you know how to use your ult now"
She said yeah but I'm kinda worried I haven't seen Elliot all day and it's 3am and sorry for keeping you in there it was a complete accident" I told her it's alright and I knew things would change over time.
I went home mirage was awake and looking at me shocked, I opened the closet and pretended to act "MIRAGE WHAT THE FUCK IVE BEEN LOOKING FOR YOU EVERYWHERE WHY ARE YOU IN HERE?!" I yelled I took the tape off his mouth and he said I don't know but I just let my best friend live because I knew things were going to change sooner or later. I called life line and she answer "hello this is life line what's up?" I said "uh hey life line I got wraiths memo back" life line didn't seem to believe me and said "ugh stop it's the last she's not going to remember us thanks to you." And she hung up, I felt in my heart that she'd remember me