author's note

there are a couple things i want to address.

1. i might change the book cover. i feel like i need to make it more original hahahahaha.

edit: ✔️done

2. one of the comments brought up the possibility of a sequel. i don't think it'll happen, because the story is pretty much wrapped up. BUT if for whatever reason my brain decides to do it, i'll let you know. i'll definitely start another book soon, but maybe of another fandom. (i belong to a lot of fandoms lmao)

3. i want to thank every single one of you. cause i might just be one tiny being in a sea of writers, but it truly means the world to have your work recognized and the encouragement is what keeps me going. especially that this is the first ever book i actually finished lmao. (i have a TON of drafts of random ideas that i never got to finish) so from the bottom of my heart thank you.

edit: 3RD IN #MIRACULOUSLADYBUG OH MY GOSH YOU GUYS IM LITERALLY CRYING RIGHT NOW THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU YOU ALL DESERVE THE WORLD (20/9/19)

edit: 1ST IN #MIRACULOUSLADYBUG FOR THE PAST WEEK. i'm speechless. i don't deserve it. thank you so, so, so much. (11/22/19)

4. i've been told that every story needs a meaning. what's mine? aside from the undeniable love i have for the fandom, i want everyone to understand what i was trying to express in the last chapter. true strength is forgiving the people who hurt you, even if they aren't sorry. true strength is finding peace in all the chaos in your life. true strength is accepting the fact that this is life, life is shitty and messy. but good ALWAYS comes from the bad. your situation might not be the best situation, but it doesn't define the rest of your life. it's your choice how you decide to deal with it.

5. Check out my other books if you want. They're not mlb ;( I'm sorry. But maybe you'd still want to check em out?

6. AND MOST IMPORTANTLY!!
this book is dedicated to Jcn101 jenny. my best friend who is also in love with miraculous. she's basically the leader in our mlb groupchat, always the first to bring updates and spark the chain of fangirling among us. she was the first to push me to write this fanfic and i am forever grateful for her existence in my life. she made this happen. my first book. i owe it all to her. <3

much love, more than the universe can hold.

bug out!

- Hay