He Obeyed when we Couldn't.

"Consequently, just as one trespass resulted in condemnation for all people, so also one righteous act resulted in justification and life for all people

"Consequently, just as one trespass resulted in condemnation for all people, so also one righteous act resulted in justification and life for all people. For just as through the disobedience of the one man the many were made sinners, so also through the obedience of the one man the many will be made righteous."
(Romans 5:18-19)

Under the Old Testament, God's blessings for the children of Israel were based on their obedience to the Law of Moses. They had to keep every part of that Law just to enjoy the benefits of the covenant God struck with Abraham. However, they couldn't keep His laws and, as such, couldn't enjoy the blessings.

Thank God Jesus came - He made things different for us today in the New Testament. According to Colossians 1:12,

"Giving thanks unto the Father, which hath made us meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the Saints in light:"

you've been made a sharer of the blessings and benefits of the Kingdom-life reserved for all God's children. This happened the moment you were born again or as many put it, Christian.

You don't have to try to "obey" the Law for God to bless you today; you were born blessed.

"Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:"
(Ephesians 1:3)

Christ already fulfilled all the Law; you're the fruit of His obedience:

"...By one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so also by one Man's obedience many will be made righteous"
(Romans 5:19).

Through the obedience of Christ, God's gift: His blessing of righteousness was given to you.

Nowhere in the New Testament are you told to "obey God" or to "obey the Law"; rather you're called His obedient child:

"As obedient children, not fashioning yourselves according to the former lusts in your ignorance"
(1 Peter 1:14 )

We're described as having "obeyed" God's Word of truth from the heart.

"But God be thanked, that ye were the servants of sin, but ye have obeyed from the heart that form of doctrine which was delivered you."
(Romans 6:17)

So our blessings, our inheritance in Christ, aren't preconditioned on obedience; rather, they are our birthright!