YOUR RESPONSE MATTERS!

The Word Justification comes from the Word "justify" which means "to declare one not guilty

The Word Justification comes from the Word "justify" which means "to declare one not guilty."

After the fall of mankind, God knew that there was a need for a change. He needed to restore his greatest creation: Man. When man ate the fruit from the tree of knowledge of Good and evil, He got alienated from the God-kind of life that he was supposed to live be lost his dominion in life and first love for God; He died inwardly as I may put it.

There was need to bring back man to his seat of authority. It has to be noted that God sends another person to bail you out of a situation. But the only problem is that some people are waiting for something like a visitation from God in the middle of the night.

Before the floods, Noah was God's man at that time to send his message. He did his part but the only problem that arose was the people's response. It was negative and you know what happened next, They all got swallowed up by the floods.

This is amazing when you get to learn it. The EXODUS is similar to what was in Noah's generation. This time Moses was God's chosen man for his will. You really get to know God's love for man kind in this story in the Bible. God is love and He always wants the best for us.

When the Israelites cried out to God, He heard their cry. But God didn't just appear and save them, He needed a man to do it. That man was Moses. Despite the fact that he stammered that couldn't stop him from fulfilling God's call upon his life.

So when Moses was called to go to Egypt and set the Israelites free. His faith response was positive. Now here's where many people often go wrong. See, When God sends you somewhere or to do a certain task, The funding has to be on his terms not on yours. Otherwise you'll just be hustling to please him. When God has chosen you for something, He will fund you with the right ideas, thoughts, Words, people, materials. Same way Moses. God funded him with Power to do the impossible: Perform diverse miracles signs and wonders.

Unlike the response of those people in Noah's time, The Israelites heeded to the instruction this they were preserved during their journey by a cloud during the day and a pillar of fire at night. See, He doesn't want to see us crying everyday. That's why He gave us the five fold ministry;Apostles, Prophets, Pastors, Evangelists, and Teachers. (Ephesians 4:11) to teach us His word; His thoughts towards what we are facing and doing in life. When the Israelites got astray He sent the Ten commandments through Moses to them from Mount Sinai, They were like guidelines for their daily living.

Now, When made up your Mind to turn to God: Become Christian as I love to call it be "Born again". It was your response to the mind of God. You accepted God's call to be what He always dreamed of you to be. His son, daughter. (John 1:12). You may not have known this. But it was a spiritual Law running in the background. Same way you didn't first have to know Gravity existed before it started working on you.

"That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation." Romans:10:9-10

Many things that God does are out of His love for us. God no longer gets mad with us. Why? It's because all sins were remitted on the cross by Jesus.

We are now under Grace, at a higher glory compared to the people of the Old Testament who died after after disrespecting the law.

When Jesus came, He came with life and light to give us directions and give our lives a meaning. "In him was life; and the life was the light of men. John:1:4"
It was all a result of His never shaking love and hold on us.
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." (John 3:16)

Through the death of Jesus Christ, We were deliverered from the nature of sin we had put on as a result of Adam and Eve eating of the fruit of the tree of knowledge of good and evil.

The yoke of sin was removed. We were made brand new. No more time be called sinners. He made us new thus bringing us into a new life with him as our Father.