NO NEED FOR LUCK

"For we are God's [own] handiwork (His workmanship), recreated in Christ Jesus, [born anew] that we may do those good works which God predestined (planned beforehand) for us [taking paths which He prepared ahead of time], that we should walk in th...

"For we are God's [own] handiwork (His workmanship), recreated in Christ Jesus, [born anew] that we may do those good works which God predestined (planned beforehand) for us [taking paths which He prepared ahead of time], that we should walk in them [living the good life which He prearranged and made ready for us to live]." Ephesians 2:10.

Life is spiritual; there's more to this world than what you see with your physical eyes. The spiritual realm determines what happens in the physical. You need to know this so you can determine what happens to you, and not allow things happen to you by chance or accident.

As a Christian, your life isn't a set of chances occurrences. Don't attribute the things that happen in your life to luck. God brings to you divine opportunities which you can get a hold of by your faith. When you get something beautiful from the Lord, don't say, "I guess I was just lucky. If I hadn't been here today, I wouldn't have got the gift." No, God got you that gift, not luck!
The Bible says, "Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows" (James 1:17 NIV).

So don't call it a coincidence or lucky event! You're blessed and not lucky!Declare this: "I'm led by God's Spirit, because I'm His child, and my steps are ordered every time" (Psalm 37:23, Romans 8:28). This is how to operate. Speak the Word in faith! Recognise God is with you, claim God's Word for yourself, and declare that everything works together for your good!

Speak this to yourself.

I'm not a child of chance; I'm not a child of coincidence. God has prearranged my life for good. I take those paths that have been designed for me to take before the world began, and I live the good life.