"Saying hi to my Li." She smiled barging through the door.

She stopped as she saw Niall sprawled out on the couch.

"What's he doing here?" She asked scowling.

"Niall, is allowed in his own room babe." I chuckled.

"I thought this was your room." She frowned.

"It's both our room." I replied watching as her face turned into one of disgust.

"I'm going to the toilet." Niall said getting up from the sofa and going into the bathroom. I watched him go, my eyes trailing down to his bum because wow it was se-

No Liam now's not the time.

I snapped back into reality and looked up at Sophia.

"Don't I get a kiss?" She asked.

I forced a smile and leaned forward, wanting it to be Niall, and our lips touched. There was no spark no nothing. It was nothing like Niall.

I pulled away and flashed another forced smile and looked around the room. It was then I noticed the messy bed sheets on the bed. Biting my lip, I walked over and straightened them out.

"You always make the bed Li why not today?" She asked.

"Got up early." I replied, not looking up at her, "Forgot about it."

"Soo, you and Niall sleep in that bed?" She asked inquisitively.

"Yeah, why?"

"Why would you sleep in your friend's bed?" She asked. I bit my lip.

"Why not?" I replied finally looking up at her when I had finished. She was sitting on the arm of the sofa looking up at me smiling. But the smile almost felt evil.

Just then, Niall came out the bathroom, his crotch no longer hard. Mine however, was a different story.

"So, I'll see you later Sophia." I said.

"See ya Li." She said, getting up. I walked her to the door. She turned to face me, and quickly kissed my lips before opening the door and leaving.

I shut the door behind her and whiped my mouth dry of her kiss before turning to Niall.

"Ugh, her lips taste nothing like yours." I said, laying down on top of him, "You taste much better." I said, crashing my lips onto his.

Niall pulled on my hair, pulling me down closer as I slid my tounge into his mouth. Niall tried to flip us over, but on the sofa we couldn't really move.

Suddenly there was a knock at the door, which made me jump and roll off the sofa in fright. I landed with a bump on the floor. Niall burst out laughing, not bothering to answer the door.

I fake scowled at him. "Two intrrruptions in half an hour." I muttered and got up to go to answer the door.

"What?" I asked, then saw Zayn, "Hey Zayn."

"What the f*ck were you doing your hair's in a right state!" Zayn cried. Of course he would mention my hair. I opened my mouth to reply but Zayn stopped me, "No! Don't answer, it was a rhetorical question."

I chuckled, "Did you want something, cos we're kind of busy." I asked.

"Oh yeah, me and larry we gonna watch a film. You can join us, but if you're just gonna eat eachother all the way through don't bother."

I laughed, "What d'you reckon Nialler?"

Niall looked up at me from the sofa and smiled, getting up and walking towards me. He wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my cheek. "Let's go." He said.

We looked at Zayn who looked like he was going to cry, "THAT WAS THE CUTEST THING EVER!" He yelled. Me and Niall blushed.

After the movie, me and Niall headed back to our room, but Sophia stood outside the door smirking.

"Li can I talk to you a sec?" She asked.

"U-uh, yeah sure." I said, patting Niall's shoulder, fighting back the urge to kis a him as he entered the room.

Sophia took her phone out as soon as the door was closed and she pressed something, allowing my voice to come out on the speaker...

"Ugh, her lips taste nothing like yours. You taste much better." There was a sound of ruffling and kissing sounds and I looked up at Sophia bright red with guilt and embarassment. She paused the video.

"I hid it in your room." She said proudly, "I knew you were together, and now, I have proof."

"So Liam, I have a deal with you, break up with Niall, and, no-one will know about it, but if not, I'll post this on instagram and twitter for the world to hear. How the cruel liam payne, cheated on poor innocent Sophia. Everyone will hate you."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heyyyy! I'm so sorry for not updating in forever. I hav no excuse as I've somehow managed to get my phone back into my room at night. I hope you like this. Ugh, Sophia is so annoying in this!

Please vote and comment you amazibg wonderful people. Love youuu! :D