Chapter 4

I woke up to something or someone stroking my cheek. I blushed suddenly, when I remembered I fell asleep next to Liam last night, so this must be Liam. I opened my eyes and saw Liam staring down at me, smiling, a strange kind of relaxed look in his eyes. I couldn't tell what it was, but it made him look even more beautiful.

He grinned when he saw me awake, "Good afternoon Ni." He said sarcastically.

"What is the actual time?" I asked.

"11:30" Liam replied.

I groaned, how have I slept that long? Why was Liam still here? "Why aren't you having breakfast?" I asked looking into his big puppy brown eyes.

His cheeks flushed red and he looked down, "I didn't want to wake you." Liam mumbled.

"Why?" I asked, really curious now. It was funny to see Liam embarrassed.

Liam turned to me, "Does it matter?" He snapped. I flinched at his harsh tone.

"I just wondered." I shurugged. I felt him move and I got off him, letting him get up. He entered the bathroom, locking the door. I sighed and got up, getting dressed, I'd have a shower, later. I looked around the room for Sophia, but couldn't see her anywhere.

I frowned, and went to look for her. What? I was curious. I walked down the stairs (obviously not taking the lift) and into reception, where I saw her chatting up the receptionist. I felt in my pocket for my phone so I could record her and show Liam and groaned. Damn, I must have left it upsairs!

I left her to it, not wanting to get caught and raced back upstairs. I went to see Zayn who was sitting on his bed reading.

"Hey Zayn." I said.

"Hey, Ni, how'd the thunderstorm go?" He asked, wiggling his eyebrows at me.

I shoved him playfully, and blushed, "Nothing much, but, before I fell asleep, he whispered, 'I love you Niall, why'd you pick Zayn?'."

Zayn's face lit up, and he pushed me, causing me to fall off the bed. He laughed and helped me up. "Sorry Ni, but, I TOLD YOU IT WOULD WORK, I TOLD YOU HE'D BE JEALOUS!"

I laughed, "To be honest, I think I dreamt it, Liam wouldn't say that." I said.

Zayn rolled his eyes. I went back to Liam's room to collect my pyjamas, when I saw Liam, emerge from the bathroom, a towell wrapped round his waist, wet hair matted to his head and water droplets trickling down his chest. I stared down at his chest, swallowing nervously.

"Like what you see?" He asked smirking, folding his arms over his chest. I blushed and shook my head,

"You wish Lili." I chuckled, walking from the room, clutching my pj's.

I though I heard Liam say, "Yes, I do." but I must have been dreaming, he wouldn't wish that I liked what I saw. Why would he? He knows I was just kidding, right? He didn't think I thought he was ugly did he? God, I hope not, he's completely the opposite!

----------

Larry, Zayn and I were watching a film, Larry snuggled together, and me snuggled up to Zayn. I mean, it's nowhere near as good as Liam, but it was still comforting. Liam and Sophia were in the other room, and the others were desperately trying to distract me, but it wasn't working.

About half way through the film, they came in, saying they were going out for lunch.

"Ok, see ya later." Zayn said, forcing a smile, but as soon as they were gone, his face fell.

"I'm going for a walk." I said, standing up, "I'll be back later, call me if you need anything."

I walked towards the door,