Chapter twenty seven: The Truth Comes Out.

"Calm down, Jess!" I yelled and I think the neighbours heard.

"You went behind my back with her!" She screamed.

"I know and I'm sorry. I just don't love you the way you love me." I think what I just said made things worse. For both of us.

She was walking up and down the living room with watery eyes and a sniffling nose.

"What has she got that I haven't?" She said, quieter this time.

I didn't answer her and she finally sat down. "I-I thought we had something," she said, "and my plan didn't work." She whispered, hoping I couldn't hear her but I did.

"What are you talking about?" I asked, confused.

"Well," she paused and took a deep breathe, "I had a plan and it all started when your pathetic girlfriend went missing."

I gave her an angry look. "What?"

"I had a plan to get you into bed and I didn't bring condoms on purpose. Sam, I wanted to get pregnant on purpose so you would have to stay with me and it worked. We had a child and got married." She smiled.

"So, it was all a scam? My friends and Jamie's family hated me and my high school reputation was ruined." I yelled angrily.

"Oh, well. I got what I wanted in the end but now it was all ruined because of her." She said, even angrier than me.

"So, you never loved me?" I asked with mixed feelings.

"Well, of course I did." She shrugged.

"But not enough to do this?" I asked and before I said the words, she was probably not wanting to hear. "I want a divorce." I said with a blunt face.

"I'll fight you." She says, meaning the custody of our children.

"Yeah, okay." I said, not believing her.

"I'll keep in touch with you by my lawyer." I said as I got up and walked upstairs to collect most my things and a few of Julie and George's things.

I walked downstairs and there she was, standing there in just a bra and her underwear. "You don't know what you're missing out on, Babe." She said in a sexy voice and I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah, I do." I gave a sarcastic smile.

I walked down the stairs, heading for the door with a bunch of stuff and she pinned me against a wall, making me drop everything.

"Make love to me." She said as she tried to kiss my lips but, I fought back as I pushed her away.

"Stop it, Jessica. You will do something you'll regret." I said in a mad tone.

"It's okay. Once she breaks your heart, you'll come crawling back to me." She smirked.

I picked up my things and headed for the door. It was okay, she was hurting.

I placed everything in the car and drove back to Lucas' house. Once I arrived, I saw Jamie sitting on the front porch, crying.

Jamie's POV

Sam has just left to see Jessica and his kids had just fallen asleep on the couch, they were the splitting image of him. Mark and Chris left a while ago, and I was preparing for the press conference that was happening tomorrow.

I looked normal but, on the inside I was dying because my brother was still missing. Dad's house was still a crime scene and that was where Mark and Chris had gone.