Chapter three: Phase two: Taken.

I fluttered my eyes open and realised it was just a dream. I got up and looked at my surrondings. I was chained to a wall and I was in a small dark room. I realised that this wasn't a dream and I tried to remember what happened that night after Sam dropped me off from our date.

I was taken.

The room was really dark and luckily my clothes were still on me but I was freaking out. Could this be the murderer that had been killing those teenagers? I needed to find out where I was in order to get out of here and back to my family and friends.

I tried to pull the chains but they were not breaking free and I only could walk up to the middle of the room and then I was stuck.

"Help!" I screamed, my tears breaking free and they came falling down my cheek. I pulled harder and harder until I fell onto the ground and cried for my life.

I was too young to die.

I crawled back to the wall and leaned on it waiting for someone to come and tell me where the heck I was.

*

I knew I drifted off to sleep because I woke up from a noise coming from outside of this room. I saw a shadow approach the door and it opened slightly.

The person appeared in sight and shut the door behind her. It was a women. I found that strange as I felt the person who took me was stronger than a woman. I saw the light from the door and saw someone dressed in all black, not showing their face. I huddled against the wall as the figure came closer and closer and then I blacked out.

I wasn't sure if it was a woman anymore. I think I was going crazy.

Lucas' POV

"Where the hell is she?" I yelled at nobody while waiting by the door. When I get my hands on that boyfriend of hers, he would be sorry.

"What are you doing, Lucas?" I saw my mom appear behind me.

"I'm waiting for Jamie." I said.

I took a glance at the wall clock and it was past midnight. "She should be here by now, the movies don't go on this late." I told mom as I looked out the mini window on the door.

"Ring her?" My mom suggested.

I nodded and got the home phone and dialled her number. I waited a few times before I heard a noise coming from outside. If she left her phone at home, I was going to be mad.

Mom and I gave each other looks and I went towards the door while listening to the phone and I unlocked and opened the front door. I dropped the phone on the floor in complete shock.

"It's her bag and keys." I said, picking up the bag and grabbing her cell phone out to stop the rinigng.

"I'm calling the police." I heard my moms worried voice as she picked up the phone on the floor.

"Wheres Jamie?" I heard Jacobs voice.

"She will be here soon, go back to bed." I ordered and he nodded and returned to his bedroom.

I took Jamies cell and dial Sam's number. I was going to kill him. "Hey baby, why calling at this time of the night?" I heard Sams annoying voice.

"Cut the bullshit, where's Jamie?" I yelled.

"Oh, it's you," he mumbled, "where's Jamie and why are you calling me on her cell?"

"Answer the question." I demanded.

"I dropped her home." He told me with an annoyed sigh.

"Bullshit, she is not here and her bag and shit were outside by the front door." I yelled.

"I swear I dropped her off." He said, sounding worried.

"Did you see her go inside?" I asked. He stayed silent. "Well?" I asked impatiently.

"No." He whispered.

"Why couldn't you walk her inside like a decent boyfriend?" I yelled, wanting to cut his throat.

"I'm coming to your place." I heard him move around as the line cut off.

"I've called the police and they are on their way." My mom told me and we waited.

*

"Thanks for the help." I said, feeling pissed off.

I've called Hillary and Haylee and neither of them had seen her and then Sam showed up. The police couldn't do anything unless she had been missing for twenty four hours.

"Mate, she could of gone for a walk." Sam said, acting like nothing had happened.

"Oh, right. She's gone for a walk while she left her belongings outside the front door. That makes perfect sense." I said sarcastically.

"Look, I'm just trying to stay positive." Sam snapped. I ignored him and heard my mom on the phone to our dad. They were arguing for dad to come home and for him to be with his family. I paced the floor and saw Sam's face and it looked more worried than ever.

"Do you really like her?" I asked Sam.

He looked straight up and gave me the 'are you kdding me?' look. "I may be well known at school to get around with the girls but, Jamie is the one I really like and I would never hurt her. If I didn't have feelings for her then I would of dumped her and not led her on!" Sam nearly yelled.

"Okay, I was wrong." I said to him and he looked away.

"I can't live without her." Sam suddenly said.

"Me too." I replied.

"We should try to get along, for Jamie's sake." Sam said, standing next to me while I was watching the front door. I was expecting her to walk through that door any second. But nothing.

"You're right." I said, surprising myself.

"Good, we will find her. I will spend my whole life looking for her even if it kills me." Sam sounded serious.

"We will work together." I said and he gave a faint smile. I was just hoping and praying that Jamie would come back to us, safe and sound.

*

It was three in the morning and Jamie was still missing and I was really worried. I kept thinking in the back of my mind that the person killing those teenagers and dumping them in the lake was the one who took her but, I didn't say a word. I didn't want to worry anyone especially my mom.

I was in the kitchen making tea and coffee for everyone when I heard the door open. I raced to the door and I was disappointed when I was greeted by my dad.

"Oh," I sighed, "it's you."

"Well, it's nice to see you too." He snapped.

"Sorry, I thought it was Jamie." I said and walked back to the kicthen.

"Hi, Karen." My dad walked to where my mom sat and kissed her on the cheek but she didn't say a word.

"Who is this?" My dad pointed as Sam.

"I'm Sam," he stood up, "Sam Carter. Jamie's boyfriend."

My dad didn't look too happy with the word 'boyfriend'. "I'm Jamie's dad, Kyle Summers." They shook hands.

I brought out the tea and coffee and I soon explained what happened and now dad was worried for Jamie. I knew that I would find her and bring her home.

Alive.

Unknown's POV

I needed to think what I was going to do with Jamie. It had been a few hours since I took her and there was something about her that I just couldn't get out of my head. Maybe it was the way she looked so innocent earlier. Well, they all acted innocent.

I went into my office and looked at all of my weapons, I needed something different. I needed to deal with Jamie in a different way. I wanted to keep Jamie and I knew exactly who I was going to take next.