Chapter twenty five: Making Life Changing Choices.

I woke up to the love of my life sleeping beside me and I knew we were meant to be all along. I had the sheet over my exposed body and the blankets only covered up his legs, leaving his abs on display.

But there was a pinch of guilt for Sam's Wife, also the girl who hated me because I once dated Sam. I think Sam enjoyed our time together, he had a smile on his face while sleeping and I sighed heavily, waking him up.

"Morning, Jamie." His smile became wider.

"Morning." I yawned, getting up and covering myself with the sheet.

"What are you doing?" He sat up, putting his send behind his head.

"Getting dressed." I said bluntly, feeling annoyed.

"Come back to bed." He smiled.

"I can't do this, Sam," I said, "It was amazing, it really was but you are either with Jess or with me and I hope you make the right choice." I said, putting on my bra and a t-shirt.

"Fair enough." He got up, letting the sheet slip off and now everything was on display.

He flashed his green eyes at me. "Put some clothes on." I told him, throwing a shirt at him. I turned around, facing the drawers while getting some underwear and shorts.

He came up behind me and wrapped his hands around my stomach. "What are you doing?"

"I'm getting dressed." I said softly, giggling.

"I choose you." He kissed my neck softly and I let out a quiet moan.

"Then tell your wife." I said, pushing him off me and grabbing my clothes.

I went into the bathroom and slammed the door shut because I wanted him so badly but I couldn't have him yet because he was taken. I seemed even more guilty because Jacob was out there and I was here having sex with my ex. I put on my underwear and shorts and brushed my hair while putting it into a ponytail.

I went back into the room and I saw Sam buttoning up his shirt up. I decided to kill the silence. "Sam?" I asked and he looked up. "Don't get me wrong, last night was amazing and I love you to bits but, I can't. I won't have you until you are all mine." I smiled, leaving the room.

Sam's POV

Last night was great, I felt things I had never felt before, not even with Jess.

I think Jess and I got together because we had a kid together and then we had another one, it was a mistake. But don't get me wrong I would never regret my two gorgeous kids but Jess, I did and I had to tell her.

I was telling her today, otherwise Jamie would never be mine again. I left the room, heading downstairs where I heard Jamie and Hillary laughing about high school. "Hey." I said and the laughing stopped as Jamie went red in the face for some reason.

Hillary looked suspicious while folding her arms, trying to figure it out. "Hey." Hillary said and Jamie excused herself and headed into the kitchen with her breakfast dishes.

"I'm going to go home and get a few things." Hillary nodded as I grabbed my keys and left.

I shut the door behind me and breathed in the fresh air, I couldn't lose Jamie again. I headed into my car and drove off home to where my wife had been texting me all night asking where I was. I hadn't informed her yet because I was too distracted by the real love of my life. I was not the type of guy to just have sex with a girl for the sake of it, if I had sex with her, I loved her.

But Jess was a different situation. I forgot I had Jess waiting at home. I pulled up to my driveway and I saw Jess sitting on the front porch having a cigarette. She never smoked.

I got out looking confused. "What are you doing?" I asked, furiously.

"Oh, nothing." She sounded drunk and mad.

"Are you drunk?" I asked her and then I smelt that cigarette and it smelt like an illegal drug.

"Where are the kids?" I asked in a hurry.

"I know you and that Jamie have a thing," she stood up and fell to the ground again, "I loved you." She cried, still sounding drunk but she was just high.

"Ugh!" I said as I ran up the porch steps. "Julie? George?" I yelled towards upstairs and I saw Julie appear behind the wall with George, peeking out behind her.

"Where have you been?" She whispered and I ran up the stairs and hugged them both.

"I'm so sorry." I said as they cried into my arms.

"What happened to Mommy?" George asked.

"She's acting weird." Julie said.

"It's okay, I love you. You're coming with me." I told them and we went downstairs and I placed them in the back of my car.

"Ring me when your sober." I said bluntly as I got inside the car and drove off.

"Have you eaten?" I asked them, looking up in the review mirror and they shook their heads.

"Okay, shall we go get McDonald's?" I asked, feeling happier.

"Yes, please!" They both said at the same time, how cute.

I smiled and drove to the nearest McDonald's and headed into the drive through. I ordered their meals and payed for it and drove off again. They got stuck in like they have never eaten before, what had Jess been doing to them?

Once they had finished, we reached Lucas' house. "Leave the rubbish in the car and come meet my friends." I said as they held hands and got out and waited for me.

I opened the door as they followed me. "Hey." I smiled as I saw everyone looking sad as I saw Mark and Chris.

No one even noticed we were here. "We have no new leads on where their whereabouts are, we are sorry." Mark said and Jamie had tears in her eyes.

She looked up. "Sam!" She jumped up and looked behind me to see my two children and

She smiled. "Who are these two?" She came towards us.

"These are my two children, George and Julie." I said as Jamie wiped her eyes.

"Hi, I'm Jamie." She said.

"Hello." Julie said. We started socialising and the kids were getting along with everyone and that was great to see. Khloe cane down with Rachel and they played along together and it made us smile.

"Jamie?" I said and she looked up while everyone was distracted. "May I talk to you upstairs?"

"Sure." She smiled faintly and we headed upstairs to our bedroom. I closed the door, blocking out the chattering and laughter. "What's this about?" She asked, sitting on the bed.

"I couldn't talk to Jessica," I started, "I had to get my kids away from her." Jamie looked confused. "She was high."

"While the kids were there?" She asked as I nodded. "It's fine. You don't have to explain." She said, getting up and getting ready to leave but I took her hands, pulling her towards me.

"Don't go." I whispered and she turned around with tears in her eyes. "Come here." I said as I pulled her into a hug.

She bursted out crying and I hugged her tight as she hugged me back. After a few minutes, she let go and she laughed. "Sorry for turning your life upside down," she smiled while wiping her eyes again, "and sorry for all of the tears."

I smiled. "Don't apologise, you have nothing to apologise for." I said and she moved to the other side of the bed and lied down and I did the same as we both looked at the ceiling.

I think it was time we talked about everything.