Wedding

Jimin swore that Taehyung's eyes kept glueing to him a while the hairdresser was getting his hair done. It'd been hours and still, the male felt a pair of eyeballs piercing into his back.
"What are you looking at?" He asked annoyed turning around.
Taehyung, however, hummed and stared at the black screen at his phone which was very odd.

"You look kind of good." The taller said after his hair was done.
Jimin stared at the mirror facing his usually silky hair slicked back with great amounts of hairspray and gel, his eyelids were covered with black and red eyeshadow complimenting the twinkles in his iris that occurred now and then. Yet he couldn't help but gave his best friend a frowning look.
"No homo tho." He quickly followed.
"I can't believe i'm actually going to marry my best friend." The shorter said in disbelief.
"Aww, am I really you best friend?" Taehyung asked blinking his eyes innocently a few times.
"Wow, as if you didn't know that yet, tsk." The elder shrugged off the other's offended stare and bent closer to the mirror to get the last flaws off his face.

Taehyung on the other hand didn't really hold on to the wedddibg fashion standards. hair was messily spread over his head, his pants were like five meters wide but they were Gucci so it didn't matter. Also his coat wasn't the regular tuxedo coat worn at weddings, it was dark red and quite long, but they were so tight that you could see every single bicep moving under the fabric when he moved his arms, not that Jimin had been paying attention to his biceps but it was just something he saw on 'accident'. Just like all the times his sweater would fall off his shoulder.

"Oh, Mr. Kim. You look....eccentric." After the boys had walked out of the dressing room, Mr. Lee, an important employee from Taehyung's dad walked over to them and complimented the two.
"So I look weird?" Taehyung asked with big eyes.
Mr. Lee let out a small curse word.
"You work for his dad, so I'd better watch out." Jimin snickered pulling his friend away.

"It's time." the older whispered.
The bright eyes of the other widened.
"Already? Is it time for that cringy walk? Wait do we have to kiss?"
Jimin felt like fainting, he hadn't thought about that for a second, of course, people kissed on a wedding!
And of course the wedding had to look as real as possible!
"Fu-"
Taehyung slammed a hand on his bestie's mouth.
"No swearing in here, child." His voice growled.
"I'm two months older than you, shut up."
The taller just laughed and patted the other's shoulder.
"I think I have to go now. good luck with dying!"
"you too!" Jimin said friendly waving towards Taehyung, but the male was already facing his back towards the older.

Hundredsof eyes were focusing on the appearance at the end of room.
A gorgeous looking boy was heading towards his 'love'.
Theromantic old school wedding music started playing and Jimin carefully placed his steps on the floor coordinating everytime he placed his feet down.
Taehyung, at the other end of the room didn't think about the fact that that was his bro for life and that staring at him deeply at his angelic appearance is quite gay and unusual but he still was deeply staring at his angelic appearance.
The corner of his lips curled up when he found Jimin shooting a delicate look at him.
Slowly but surely Jimin arrived in front of Taehyung and they both stared at each other, eating up each other's beauty, enjoying the smell, breathing up the moment.
They officially clarified each other as husband and husband.
And that was the moment.
The moment they were going to kiss each other.
Taehyung was the one to lean in first.
Jimin followed him.
Their faces were like magnets attracting each other. and then their lips touched.
In mechanic movements they played each other's mouths.
It was magical.
Then they pulled away and stared at each other.
and they were 100% percent sure that they were in love.

Lmao, that's how it's supposed to go in the romantic movies.
The wedding of  Kim Taehyung and soon-to-be Kim Jimin was a lot different.
Jimin was uncomfortably walking towards the other end of the hall. Every time time he took another step he almost fell over a bride maid. One of the bride maids was so scared that she actually had to cry and run away.
Jimin mentally slapped himself but tried to cover it up and walked on.
At some point he arrived at Taehyung who was fidgeting with his fingers, an awkward smile left his face and he looked away.
The taller quickly eyed his mom who stuck up here thumb and mouthed "You're doing great, sweetie!"
But the hesitant look on her face made Taehyung lose all the trust in her words.

After a very long and boring speech of the vow master the moment finally came.
The moment where their love lives would absolutely change.
"Kim Taehyung, will you take Park Jeeman-"
"Jimin." Jimin interrupted the male.
God, who even chose James Cordon as the vow master?
"-Park Jimin as your husband until the death will separate you?"
"Ew-uh yes." Taehyung could hear his brain facepalm at his actions and Jimin shot him a glare.
"Park Jimin, will you take Kim Taehyung as your husband until the death separates you?"
"God, n-sure."
"Alright, now you can kiss the bride-groom."

Taehyung lost all colour in his face, never had he ever thought this was going to happen.
Jimin swallowed and leaned a bit closer to his best friend.
They were still like one meter apart but didn't dare to move.
After a silence of 30 seconds the vow master got sick of it and cut things off the easy way.
"Alright, no kiss then."
The two boys internally screamed of happiness.
"Thank god." Jimin breathed out.
But they didn't escape the rings.
The bride maids grabbed their hands and quickly pushed the rings across their fingers with a dirty look crossing off their eyes.
They both looked at the rings and sighed.
Their thoughts were the same.

'I'm gonna be stuck with this forever.'

hell did they know they were gonna like it? 🌚😈