Chapter 20

Dear Readers,from now on I will change the status of Chu Meiying and other characters. Thank you all for reading my novel. Love you😍😘 and stay home.

Chu Meiying is really surprised to see Yu Yan and wonders why she's here.

"Miss Yu Yan,may I know why you are here?"

'I also want to know why you are here too' Yu Yan thought.

"I came here with my brother in law and sister and lost the way while I'm trying to find washroom."

"Sorry to say this,but you shouldn't walk around like this in palace. People will suspect you."

"I'm sorry. I really can't find my sister and brother-in-law"

"But first you said you want to use washroom. It's over there."

Chu Meiying pointed the direction.

"Thank you so much"

"I will help you look for your sister and brother-in-law. When you are done,please take a seat on that table."

"Yes,thank you."

As soon as two girls left,Chu Meiying comes inside her room to change into female clothes. At that time,Xiao Xin arrives with tray full of snacks and tea.

"Ying'er,why are you changing clothes?"

"Miss Yu Yan is here."

"Yu Yan?"

Xiao Xin asks with confusion.

"The girl I saved twice when we are at market"

"What?!!How is she here?"

Chu Meiying explains how she ended here and Xiao Xin listens while helping with clothes.

When her business is done,Yu Yan comes back to the place where she met the young man.

When she arrives,she didn't see the young man,but saw a beautiful woman drinking tea.

"Miss Yu Yan,please have a seat."

As soon as Chu Meiying saw them coming back,she gestures them to sit.

Yu Yan sits while gazing at Chu Meiying.

'Why does her face look like that man? Don't tell me that man is.....'

When she was in her own world,a loud and clear voice is heard from a far.

"Big Sister Chu"

A young girl in blue robe walks toward them in hurried but halts as soon as her gaze is on Yu Yan.

And they have same thought..

'What is she doing here?'

Huiling stares the girl in front of her with bit of hatred since she's the half younger sister of that woman.