Chapter 13

Third person's pov
Meiying was now standing in sleepy mode while Xaoi Xin was dressing her. "Xin'er,why can't you let me sleep a bit more? I went to bed late because of emperor."

"No matter how much you want to sleep,you still need to get up. Besides,I made sweet and sour pork ribs for you." As soon as she mentioned that,Meiying's sleepy mode was disappeared and her eyes were sparkling.

"Then hurry up and dress me. I want to eat that now"

"Yeah,yeah,as you wish"Xiao Xin just laughed her Miss's childish actions. A few minutes later she finished.

"Take a look"Xaoi Xin said.

"It's good

"It's good. I love it. Now where is my sweet and sour pork ribs?"

"(Sigh) you never can't resist that. Don't you? Come on." Xaoi Xin dragged her to table where dishes placed. Then they heard someone's footsteps before they could eat. The door opened and revealed Princess.

"Good morning. Big sister Chu,I came to see you"she said and hugged Meiying.

"Good morning.Princess Huiling."

"Didn't I tell you to call me Ling'er?"

"Pri-"before Meiying could say that again princess Huiling made a pout like kitten.

"Ling'er is so cute"Meiying smiled at her which made Princess Huiling turned red face. Then her gaze turned to dishes on table.

"Are you having breakfast?"

"Yes,just now. What about y-?" Before Meiying complete her sentence,a growl came out from Princess's stomach.

"I think you still haven't"Meiying laughed which made Princess even more red like tomato.

"Please don't make fun of me. I come here to see and have breakfast with you without eating."

"Ok,I won't. Xin'er,go grab another two bowls of rice"

"yes,miss" Xaoi Xin got up.

"Sister,why do want another two bowls?"

"Ah,it's for you and Ruolan"