Chapter 18

Third person's pov

Aa usual Xaoi Xin prepared the bath and clothes for Meiying before she woke her up. When she was done,she walked toward her bed and woke her.

"Ying Ying,time to wake up"

"Don't want to" she said and turned to other side.

"You have a tea party with Empress Dowager and Princess. Now get up" Xiao Xin said and dragged her to bath. And then she helped her to wear clothes.

 And then she helped her to wear clothes

"I hate to wear this heavy accessories everyday" Meiying complained

"Since you are royal,you have to wear even though you don't want to. Done" Xaoi Xin said after putting the makeup on her.

Soon they left to royal garden to meet the Empress Dowager and Princess.

"Chu Jie Jie,You are so beautiful in this dress." Huiling complimented her.

"You mean I'm beautiful only in this dress?"

"That's not what I meant"

"I'm just kidding. You also beautiful too,Huiling. Soon you are going to be bride"Meiying teased. Huiling's face turned bright red.

"So where's Prince Li Jun?.

"He is with Brother Ye Hwa at conference.
Soon he will prepare a wedding for us. They are choosing the date for wedding"

"I hope it was soon. So I can babysit your children."

Huiling's face almost explode when Meiying mentioned about children.

"Do you love kids?" Empress Dowager asked.

"Yes,I love them a lot. Their chubby cheeks and big eyes were so innocence. Whenever I see their cheeks, I want to pinched them."

"I hope I will get one soon."

"Of course you will get"Meiying said while winking at Huiling.

"Chu-jie jie" Huiling covered her face with her hands with embrassment. The two women laughed at red faced princess.