Chapter 9

Third person's pov
Meiying and Xaoi Xin ran away from royal concubines until they reach the stable.

"We finally away from them right?"Meying asked.

"I think so."Xiao Xin said.

"Now where are we?" Meiying looked around and saw horses. Her eyes became sparkling.

Her favourite animal is horse. She went to stable. She saw a horse white like snow. The coachman saw her and gave her a bow.

"I greet Concubine Chu"he said. She nodded and said

"Can you give me bridle? I want to ride this horse."

"Your highness, this horse is wild. She doesn't let anyone ride her. If someone approach her, she will hurt them."

"It's ok. Just give me bridle."the coachman persuaded Meiying but he can't win her stubbornness. At last, he gave her bridle and watched how she will handle that wild horse.

Meiying's pov
I walked over to white horse as soon as she noticed me she neighed loudly.

"Ying'er careful"Xin'er shouted to me.

"It's ok. I'm fine."I said and tried to calm the horse.

"It's ok. Everything is ok. Don't be afraid. I will not hurt you." I reached and stroked her hair. She looked at into my eyes with alertness like I was going to hurt her.

Few minutes later she became relaxed and closed her eyes to feel my touch.

"Will you let me ride you?" I asked her.

She nodded her head. I put bridle on her back. I saw the coachman is looking at me with shock. I got on the horse and asked the coachman where can I ride horse in palace. He said there is field behind the royal garden. I pulled Xin'er to me and we headed to field behind royal garden. There is no one at field. Xin'er got down from horse.

"I will watch your riding from here. Be careful,ok?"

"Ok" I said and started riding with horse. Suddenly I remember I didn't give her name. Since her fur is white as snow I will call her "Lixue".

"From now on your name is 'Lixue'. Do you like it?"I asked her. As a response she neighed.

"Lixue,let see how much you can run faster" I said and grabbed rein. She ran around the field with fast. I rode Lixue until someone arrived beside me. I stopped and looked at who is it and saw the man in armour.

"May I know who you are?"I asked politely.

"Greeting, sister-in-law. I'm Li Jun,Second prince."

"Oh,I'm sorry. Greeting to Second Prince. My name is Chu Meuying. Sorry for not knowing you"

"It's ok. Sister-in-law. You seem really like to ride horse"

"Yeah,I am. I really love it."

"Then shall we race?"

"If you wish"I said.

"Do you see the red flag over there? If u get that flag,you win"

"What's bet?"

"Oh,you sure know what am I thinking. All right. If I win you must tell me everything about you."

"If i win you must teach me swordsmanship"

"Deal. Let's start" Li Jun said.

Third person's pov
Few minutes later
"I can't believe you beat me,sister-in-law"Li Jun said.

"Now since I win you will teach me swordsmanship,Sir Li Jun" Meiying said with sweet smile.

"All right. I will teach you tomorrow in this time."

"Ok. No problem. Oh it almost lunch time. How about you come with me?"

"If my sister-in-law want to treat me."Li Jun said with smirk.

"Let's go." Meying headed back to stable with Li Jun. But someone is looking them from far away with jealous.

What do you guys think who was looking at them? Please look foward.
I'm sorry for not updating these months. I was forgive. I will update more chapters. Thanks for reading my book and for waiting patiently.