30, Flirty and Dying?

Start from the beginning

  She smiled coming over then leaned down some, putting her arm out to take the picture.

  "Everbody say cheese,"she spoke.

  "Cheese."we all said in unison.

  I smiled glad that everyone is getting long. I was surprise when Tara asked if she could intend, frankly since we both have clear understanding that we don't like each other.

  But, I guess love brings everyone together.

  "Okay ladies, the fellas are waiting for us in the lobby let's go"Viv said, grabbing her clutch, then opened the door to leave.

  We follow suit, entering the elevator riding it all the way down.

   If your wondering why the fellas are waiting for us, it's because Raymen and I are having a combined bachelorette party.

  He wanted to celebrate together since there aren't many people and I don't mind at all.

  Making it to the lobby, I seen all the tourist walking around, seen the workers at the hotel don't their thing.

  Then I saw the men, I smiled seeing my baby in his olive green suit I bought him.

  Walking over to them, I laughed watching him eye me down.

  "Dang y'all took a long time, the car been here for a whole hour."Alec said, shaking his head.

  Viv pointed to me, "Blame her ass, sis took so long to get ready."she told him.

  I frowned, I felt Ray pull me into a hug, I melted into his touch. Just the smell of him send me on overdrive.

  "You look gorgeous mamas,"he voiced while holding me.

  I grinned, "Thank you baby. You don't look too bad yourself."

  He pulled back making a face, "I don't look too bad--baby I'm a whole damn motherfucking snack you better recognize."he said, then started to pose as if his picture was being taken.

  Me being me, I started to take fake pictures of him, hyping him all the way up.

"YES BABE, STEP On they necks!"I yelled, while laughing.

  He busted out laughing, I couldn't help but laugh too. We are straight fools.

  One of the workers walked passed, "You guys are so cute together."she complimented.

  "Thank you,"we said at the same time.

We looked at each other laughing, "Come on before these fools leave us for our own celebration party."he said, grabbing my hand while we walked outside to the car.

  Entering the limo, I seen Viv and Alec in what seem to be a deep conversation while the others had theirown.

  I squinted my eyes, I'm not one who likes to assume things----but lately it's been evident how close Vivian and Alec have been, but like I said I don't like to assume things.

  Scooting over so Raymen can seat next to me, "What y'all talking about?"I asked in general.

  Trinity turned looking at me, "Oh just talking to Ian about his job. He feels like a professor is more better title than a physical teacher."

I frowned, eyeing Tara mystery man. "Sir, you're surround by three teachers I don't think it's wise to express your bias opinion about our job."I said, looking at him.

  He cracked a grinned, "I'm not trying to say teachers aren't beneficial, I just personally think the students get easier at a college level they are more receptive towards professors than teachers, since they actually want to learn."he explained.